Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Three intentions

Dec 29th 2013 new

This week I have been with three people urgently needing prayer...

Lori and her son Ryan are homeless. She needs a second part-time job and an apartment or suitable place to live.

My S-I-L, Irene, is suffering from pancreatic cancer. While her tumor has not grown in seven months, she has recently moved back to MN to be near her family. She desperately needs a cancer support group.

Our young friend, Hannah has dealt with concussion issues for a couple years. She is now dealing with paralysis of her foot.

Dear Lord, be with your children and hear their cries. Guide them along paths of healing and love.

Dec 29th 2013 new
Kathy,
Thank you for bringing these needs to the community for prayer.
PrayingFor Lori and Ryan and all those like them who are in need of housing and adequate paying jobs to provide for themselves.

Praying For Irene and her family and all who suffer from cancer that they are able to find support from their family and community.

Praying For Hannah and all those who suffer from concussions and other ailments, that they find comfort and healing.

Praying For these intentions and all other intentions we hold in the silence of our hearts we pray to you Lord. Amen.
Dec 29th 2013 new
Dear Kathy,

Offering my unity and prayers for all
theheart Helen
Dec 29th 2013 new
Praying
Dec 29th 2013 new
Praying
Dec 29th 2013 new
Praying Praying Praying theheart
Dec 29th 2013 new
Praying
Dec 29th 2013 new
Praying Praying
Dec 29th 2013 new
Praying Praying Praying theheart
Dec 30th 2013 new
Thank you all so much! I know the power if your prayers and really appreciate each one of you.
Posts 1 - 10 of 21