Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

drive by viewing

Dec 29th 2013 new
I have mentioned this here somewhere, in another thread. Is it rude to make no reply to these view and dashers?
Dec 29th 2013 new
I don't believe a view requires you to make contact. I don't expect any contact from someone just because I have viewed their profile.
If someone is interested in me after I view them, I welcome the communication, otherwise I feel it is " just looking" and nothing more.
Dec 29th 2013 new
No, it's not rude. If a man views my profile but does not send a message I assume he is not interested. Now the last time I said that on the forums I was proved otherwise, at least for as long as that lasted.
Dec 29th 2013 new
If a man views my profile and I like what I see in his I send an emotigram to say so, I've had a few exchanges with a few guys that way, it can never hurt especially if you see something you like in his profile....just saying..
Dec 30th 2013 new
Hi Susan! I look at both men's and women's profiles for various reasons. Sometimes, a view is just a view. It is nice when a man thanks me for taking the time, though. Generally, I don't reply. I liken it to being in line with someone at the grocery store - you exchange a few pleasantries and then one wishes the other a nice day. Happy New Year! Chelle
Dec 30th 2013 new
(quote) Susan-857876 said: I have mentioned this here somewhere, in another thread. Is it rude to make no reply to these view and dashers?
Definitely not rude at all. I assume that if someone views you but doesn't take an attempt to contact you, that displays lack of interest or initiative.
Dec 30th 2013 new
Nope a view is simply a look doesn't mean anything at all. Some take as more but generally speaking I wouldn't read to much into it.
Dec 30th 2013 new
What is rude is someone who sends you a rejection note based on one view. If you are a serial broswer then that's different but a view is only a look nothing more.
Dec 31st 2013 new
that is beyond rude eyepopping
Posts 1 - 9 of 9