It's that time of year again for people to make New Year's Resolutions. Personally, I never understood why people made such a big deal about them because I think it's important to set goals throughout the year and not just at the end of it. Just as I believe that we should always be gracious towards our fellow man and woman besides the holiday season.
Having said that, I think it's good to start off with a clean slate every year and the world of dating is no different IMHO. What are some of your dating resolutions for 2014? Here are some of mine:
1) To be a better communicator. I have learned that sometimes my words can get misinterpreted and I need to improve on that. Otherwise, it's a bit like trying to figure out the lyrics to "Louie Louie" by The Kingsmen. LOL
2) To be a better listener and anticipate where someone might be frustrated or upset so I can ask questions to resolve issues much sooner.
3) To put more recent pics of myself on CM and not just because I've lost weight.
4) To speak up when I feel like I'm not happy or something seems to be confusing me.
5) Be more chivalrous because "knighttime is the right time". ;-)