Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

Theology on Tap speaker series at at the Glockenspiel Restaurant, St. Paul January 22: Social hour from 6:30 to 7:30 p.m., followed by a 60 minute speaker presentation at 605 Seventh St. W., St. Paul. Program focuses on topics of faith and contemporary issues that directly affect the lives of young adults ages 18-39. Dr. Robert Kennedy will present, Pope Francis on Economics, is he right? For information, email cya@cathedralsaintpaul.org.

(((Hi CM'ers--I'd like to plug this really great, local event called 'Theology on Tap'. In my younger days
wink I attended a few 'Tap' events, till they started to raise an eyebrow at my appearance--cuz they really want to keep it 'a younger group' event. But these talks are so great, that I couldn't resist trying to sneak in.)))

So it's worth braving the cold and journeying out to St. Paul. Plus, there are lots of young singles. And the back room fills up fast, so get there early.
You don't have to buy any food/drinks, but the option is there. Glockenspiel has great german food! Even just a cup of stew, will fill you with a big, warm, fat german hug. Cheers.)))
Posts 1 - 1 of 1