Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

My 21 year-old daughter has just been confirmed with Endometriosis after a laparoscopy. She has been in pain for 10 months and the doctors will now decide how to treat the problem. Please say a prayer for her. Thank you.
Jan 03 new
absolutely , Mark............will pray..............I had that for 15 years off and on
Jan 03 new
Prayers Mark!!
Jan 03 new
(quote) Mark-642218 said: My 21 year-old daughter has just been confirmed with Endometriosis after a laparoscopy. She has been in pain for 10 months and the doctors will now decide how to treat the problem. Please say a prayer for her. Thank you.
Been there. theheart Praying rosary
Jan 03 new
Praying Praying Praying
Jan 03 new
may our loving and gentle Holy Family pour blessing and graces on your dau with strength, hope and love in her healing and recovery hug Praying theheart rosary rose rose rose
Jan 03 new
(quote) Mark-642218 said: My 21 year-old daughter has just been confirmed with Endometriosis after a laparoscopy. She has been in pain for 10 months and the doctors will now decide how to treat the problem. Please say a prayer for her. Thank you.
in prayer...in hope...in faith... for your daughter
Jan 03 new
Praying
Jan 03 new
Praying
Jan 03 new
Praying Praying Praying theheart
Posts 1 - 10 of 27