Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Don't we all have fantasies about what we'd like to hear from a member of the opposite sex in an introductory message? What first line do you wish someone would send to you?

Here's mine.....I've read all your posts in the fora and I love your mind!

Jan 3rd 2014 new

Carol

Here's mine- I can sense you are a sensitive and sweet soul just by reading your profile

Jan 3rd 2014 new
Marry me! laughing wink laughing
Jan 3rd 2014 new
embarassed
Jan 3rd 2014 new

With only responding with a embarrassed emoticon, Michael, you are giving the ladies little to work on as to what would be music to your ears.

Jan 3rd 2014 new
I have prayed and searched and you are "the total package".
Jan 3rd 2014 new
Looking for a fiscally responsible, smart, funny, kinky-haired Catholic lady from Maine. Extra points for linguists and jazz buffs. Object: matrimony.
Jan 3rd 2014 new
(quote) Debbie-168656 said: Marry me!
I actually had this happen, for real.
Jan 3rd 2014 new
(quote) Carol-1007500 said:

Don't we all have fantasies about what we'd like to hear from a member of the opposite sex in an introductory message? What first line do you wish someone would send to you?

Here's mine.....I've read all your posts in the fora and I love your mind!

in your dreams Praying
Jan 3rd 2014 new
(quote) Kristin-926543 said:

Carol

Here's mine- I can sense you are a sensitive and sweet soul just by reading your profile

that's nice also rose
Posts 1 - 10 of 200