Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

as some of you know, I've been babysitting my brother's three children for one year. I'm seeing many changes within the kids growth, some normal and some abnormal. I am very worried about the middle child, Connor. I'm suspecting he has had some kind of child sexual abuse during the time his mother was still home under the influence of heavy drugs. Their mother is in a rehab but the children get to see her every other weekend. in order not to make this a long story, which it is, I want to ask for prayers for Allie, Connor and Matthew. My brother is aware that the children need therapy....and don't forget me, I'm under so much stress that my friends don't know how I am coping with it all. Not in a million years would any of us have thought that we'd be dealing with this kind of situation. not only do drugs kill but they destroy the entire family.
with the other family members who help take care of the kids we all are trying our best to teach the kids manners and to respect the adults. clearly, our job is difficult. My brother has never taken drugs and it's hard to get him to take an aspirin for a headache. For him to be married to to a drug addict is bizarre. My ex husband was also a drug addict so I know his pain.
thank you for all your prayers in advance.
Jan 05 new
theheart Bless you, Connie theheart ......prayers will continue........... Praying my daughter, myself and one sister will have my nieces for awhile soon it seems also Praying
Jan 05 new
Praying theheart
Jan 05 new
Praying Praying
Jan 05 new
Praying Praying Praying
Jan 05 new
Praying rosary theheart
Jan 05 new
Praying hug
Jan 05 new
Praying Praying Praying rosary theheart
Jan 05 new
God bless you Connie. I had my twelve year old grandson for one year due to some of the same issues you mentioned. He recently went back to live with his mother. He has been in seven schools in seven years. The good news is that he is a trooper and seems to rise above the drama. I will definitely pray for you and the children. I almost caved to the stress during that year. It was only by the grace of God and my loving family that I made it through in good health. I agree with you about the drugs. I feel like substance abuse is a curse on our Earth. Praying
Jan 05 new
Prayers for you and the children!
Posts 1 - 10 of 22