Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion for anyone who adheres to the Extraordinary form of the mass and any issues related to the practices of Eastern Rite Catholicism.

Saint Athanasius is counted as one of the four Great Doctors of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Athanasius

Antonio Socci: In the Vatican there is a NEW PROGRESSIVE INQUISITION, and their first victims are the Franciscans of the Immaculate

rorate-caeli.blogspot.com
Jan 5th 2014 new

Magister: The words and the silences of Pope Francis - silence regarding the Franciscans of the Immaculate, for whom the treatment has been worse than the disease

Jan 5th 2014 new
(quote) Bernard-2709 said: Antonio Socci: In the Vatican there is a NEW PROGRESSIVE INQUISITION, and their first victims are the Franciscans of the Immaculate http://rorate-caeli.blogspot.com/2014/01/antonio-socci-in-vatican-there-is-new.html

Christian Restorations Start from Caves

00:00
00:00
History shows that authentic efforts to restore all things in Christ have at various times and places retreated to caves. This is because Christ Himself began all His efforts to restore the fallen world from a cave (at His Nativity and at His Resurrection). This is also because fallen man does not easily give in to the restoration demanded by God. Thus, at this moment in history we are retreating but should not lose our peace nor despair if only we seek out that Cave where He, Christ Our King, can be found. Then, at the right time the restoration will start afresh and will again sweep the world and bring with it a period of peace.

Jan 5th 2014 new
As well, the First Saturday TLM at St. Mary Major has been halted as of Saturday Jan 4.

Jan 6th 2014 new
What is going on with the FFI is pathetic and Catholic bashing but I think that these authors are doing themselves no favours by referring to Pope Francis as "Bergoglio" - it is disrespectful and has an arrogant feel to it. You need to respect the position and deal with the facts.
Jan 6th 2014 new
(quote) Gabor-19025 said: What is going on with the FFI is pathetic and Catholic bashing but I think that these authors are doing themselves no favours by referring to Pope Francis as "Bergoglio" - it is disrespectful and has an arrogant feel to it. You need to respect the position and deal with the facts.
Yes,I agree Gabor.
Jan 6th 2014 new
(quote) Gabor-19025 said: What is going on with the FFI is pathetic and Catholic bashing but I think that these authors are doing themselves no favours by referring to Pope Francis as "Bergoglio" - it is disrespectful and has an arrogant feel to it. You need to respect the position and deal with the facts.
I'm curious - do you know someone inside the FFI who has provided an unbiased view of the entire situation, not only the one small part those outside the organization are ranting about?

Jan 6th 2014 new
(quote) Jerry-74383 said: I'm curious - do you know someone inside the FFI who has provided an unbiased view of the entire situation, not only the one small part those outside the organization are ranting about?

Jerry- I don't have inside info but it looks very ugly to me from the outsidesad . My only direct experience with the FFI is via online sermons and articles etc which impress me greatly. When I read about the closing of seminaries, Masses being cancelled, senior FFI clergy being "removed" it looks like a hatchet job to me. Is it a Press beat up and the guys in Rome are actually sending roses to the FFI principals rose? I don't know but it looks sad. I don't get why forcing the Novus Ordo Mass onto the priests is so vital to the Romans? Also, during a vocations crisis, why would you shut down a thriving Order? It looks similar to my archdiocese where it is preferable to have an empty church rather than bring in an able and willing priest from abroad (and I do have inside information about that).
Jan 6th 2014 new
P.S- someone inside the FFI would presumably have a biased view. There have been quotes and letters from FFI insiders posted and they (the FFI insiders) are not happy with what is occurring based on those posts.

Jan 6th 2014 new
Please, what is FFI?
Posts 1 - 10 of 14