Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

It is great to see a local politician speaking up for the rights of the unborn and the value of the traditional family:

www.youtube.com

Congratulations to the man for making a stand- he is brave to put up with a lot of criticism from his own team.
Jan 06 new

Gabor: The speaker did a very good job while the announcer criticized him from

the get go. I was a little confused by the fact that they mentioned Roe vs. Wade.

What does that have to do with Australia laws?

Jan 06 new
(quote) Marianne-100218 said:

Gabor: The speaker did a very good job while the announcer criticized him from

the get go. I was a little confused by the fact that they mentioned Roe vs. Wade.

What does that have to do with Australia laws?

Marianne, Nice that you took the time to view the video. I respect Cory because he is one of the few that has the guts to speak out in the public arena. We import much from the USA. Roe Vs Wade started the rot here. If Roe Vs Wade was overturned in the USA I guarantee that would have a flow on impact worldwide. You have no idea how impactful Uncle Sam or Uncle Barack is.

Jan 06 new
Eg- Gay marriage advocates are gaining ground here and they constantly talk about how "progressive" the USA is and why we should not be "left behind".

Jan 06 new
Thanks for sharing this Gabor. God bless him! It's a shame America has to be know for this and other atrocities. And it's a shame that they have an interviewer who constantly interrupts when the truth is being told. He kept his dignity and his cool. She looked a fright. It's also a shame that it's a woman' s "right" to kill another human being. Women are given a great gift, that men can never experience, to incubate another human being. But without that man, there would be no other human. If a woman's womb were transparent, we could actually see a baby growing inside. Oh but wait ~ we have ultrasounds and heart monitors, so I guess people just really don't want to see or hear the real truth. God help us. hug wave
Jan 06 new
(quote) Jane-933948 said: Thanks for sharing this Gabor. God bless him! It's a shame America has to be know for this and other atrocities. And it's a shame that they have an interviewer who constantly interrupts when the truth is being told. He kept his dignity and his cool. She looked a fright. It's also a shame that it's a woman' s "right" to kill another human being. Women are given a great gift, that men can never experience, to incubate another human being. But without that man, there would be no other human. If a woman's womb were transparent, we could actually see a baby growing inside. Oh but wait ~ we have ultrasounds and heart monitors, so I guess people just really don't want to see or hear the real truth. God help us.
Excellent post, Jane!
Jan 07 new
(quote) Jane-933948 said: Thanks for sharing this Gabor. God bless him! It's a shame America has to be know for this and other atrocities. And it's a shame that they have an interviewer who constantly interrupts when the truth is being told. He kept his dignity and his cool. She looked a fright. It's also a shame that it's a woman' s "right" to kill another human being. Women are given a great gift, that men can never experience, to incubate another human being. But without that man, there would be no other human. If a woman's womb were transparent, we could actually see a baby growing inside. Oh but wait ~ we have ultrasounds and heart monitors, so I guess people just really don't want to see or hear the real truth. God help us.
Here is another truth that is seldom discussed but bears more impact on why abortion is legal than woman being raped or incest or drug abuse.

www.slate.com.

Jan 07 new
(quote) Elizabeth-114955 said: Here is another truth that is seldom discussed but bears more impact on why abortion is legal than woman being raped or incest or drug abuse.

http://www.slate.com/articles/double_x/doublex/2011/10/most_surprising_abortion_statistic_the_majori...

Your cite goes to a page not found 404 error.
Jan 07 new
(quote) Gabor-19025 said: It is great to see a local politician speaking up for the rights of the unborn and the value of the traditional family:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wJLMqDKnac

Congratulations to the man for making a stand- he is brave to put up with a lot of criticism from his own team.
Your Senator Bernardi shows American politicians the meaning of courage. Too many of ours stick their fingers in the air to see which way the wind's blowing. In Maryland, we have several "Catholic" pro-abortion, pro gay "marriage" politicians, including Senator Mikulski and Governor O'Malley. Politics is so much easier here without a spine!
Jan 07 new
Great work. knight-errant
Praying theheart May God help him and all his associates carry the cross and may it bear fruit.In Jesus name we pray.Amen
Posts 1 - 10 of 13