Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

A friend and former CMer home burned down, she was renting a condo and there was a fire, she moved only a few months back, she fosters dogs and has a few pets, all of the pets were thankfully rescued from the house, my friend was just coming from evening Mass yesterday when all this happened, thankfully the FD was equipped with special equipment to rescue the animals, she even made the local newspaper, please pray for Cari and her son Johnny, they've been through so much (like Job) and she has always remained faithful, on her behalf I thank you all!!

[STAFF APPROVED UPDATE]
If anyone would like to help Cari in her time of need, a donation site has been set up on her behalf and can be accessed using the following link: www.youcaring.com
Jan 06 new
Prayers offered.
Jan 06 new
Praying Praying
Jan 06 new
(quote) Jacqueline-198 said: A friend and former CMer home burned down, she was renting a condo and there was a fire, she moved only a few months back, she fosters dogs and has a few pets, all of the pets were thankfully rescued from the house, my friend was just coming from evening Mass yesterday when all this happened, thankfully the FD was equipped with special equipment to rescue the animals, she even made the local newspaper, please pray for Cari and her son Johnny, they've been through so much (like Job) and she has always remained faithful, on her behalf I thank you all!!
Praying Praying Praying theheart
Jan 06 new
rosary
Jan 06 new
Praying hug
Jan 06 new
Praying
Jan 06 new
Praying
Jan 06 new
Praying Praying
Jan 06 new