Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

I was wondering ladies, do you reply to all, some or none of the e-mails you receive? If not interested do you give a polite "no thanks" reponse or just ignore it? And on a related topic, do you initiate an e-mail if someone perks your interest?
Jan 7th 2014 new
(quote) Doug-930503 said: I was wondering ladies, do you reply to all, some or none of the e-mails you receive? If not interested do you give a polite "no thanks" reponse or just ignore it? And on a related topic, do you initiate an e-mail if someone perks your interest?
what emails? laughing
Jan 7th 2014 new
(quote) Doug-930503 said: I was wondering ladies, do you reply to all, some or none of the e-mails you receive? If not interested do you give a polite "no thanks" reponse or just ignore it? And on a related topic, do you initiate an e-mail if someone perks your interest?
welcome to your first post Doug took the advice from carol hug crossfingers smile
Jan 7th 2014 new
if i may add gentlemen do you initiate and response back!!! crossfingers smile
Jan 7th 2014 new
i hope she didn't lock hers because of my post :)
Jan 7th 2014 new
Hi Doug, you are a good sport to start the controversial topic of women initiating emails. I personally would not initiate an email unless a man already made the first move by liking my pictures or sending an emoticon. But I do regard it as only polite to acknowledge all emails unless I sense something creepy about the man or his profile.
Jan 7th 2014 new
(quote) Genie-920495 said: if i may add gentlemen do you initiate and response back!!!
OF COURSE, I do!
highfive
Jan 7th 2014 new
(quote) Doug-930503 said: i hope she didn't lock hers because of my post :)
LOL Doug, Threads get automatically locked at 200 posts.
Jan 7th 2014 new
(quote) Genie-920495 said: welcome to your first post Doug took the advice from carol
Genie, ALL smart men take my advice! wink
Jan 7th 2014 new
(quote) Carol-1007500 said:  I personally would not initiate an email unless a man already made the first move by liking my pictures or sending an emoticon.
What??
Why NOT? Nothing wrong with saying "Hello" wave
Posts 1 - 10 of 92