Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Prayers & Support for Andrew

Jan 7th 2014 new
It is never easy to ask for help; especially to ask strangers for help. But we do have a common bond in our Lord, Jesus Christ and I am a big believer in the power of prayer. As many other families we have had our share of tragedies. But this pains me deeply. This fall my younger brother was laid-off from his job with no warning and in early December we learned he has stage 4 kidney and liver cancer; this cancer does not respond to chemo. He is currently receiving infusion treatments at Duke Medical in NC. The family has set up a website to help raise money for his treatment and to maintain his COBRA. I would be most grateful if anyone would be willing to share the link with others or on Facebook. www.giveforward.com He has 3 little girls depending on his beating this. My nephew has started a novena to St. Peregrine this evening and It would mean so much if people would pray with me for his recovery. Prayer to Saint Peregrine - O great St. Peregrine, you have been called "The Mighty," "The Wonder-Worker," because of the numerous miracles which you have obtained from God for those who have had recourse to you. For so many years you bore in your own flesh this cancerous disease that destroys the very fiber of our being, and who had recourse to the source of all grace when the power of man could do no more. You were favored with the vision of Jesus coming down from His Cross to heal your affliction. Ask of God and Our Lady, the cure of the sick whom we entrust to you. (Pause here and silently recall the names of the sick for whom you are praying) Aided in this way by your powerful intercession, we shall sing to God, now and for all eternity, a song of gratitude for His great goodness and mercy. Amen. Thank you in advance.
Jan 7th 2014 new
Praying theheart Amen

I really hope that his situation improves.
May the Lord bring healing and open doors.Amen
Jan 7th 2014 new
Praying rosary theheart
Jan 7th 2014 new
Praying
Jan 7th 2014 new
PrayingPrayingPraying
Jan 7th 2014 new
Praying hug
Jan 7th 2014 new
Praying Praying Praying
Jan 7th 2014 new