Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Hello all! Just for fun, what are your pet peeves when it comes to online dating? e.g., sluggish replies, uninformative (near content-less) profile, rampant misspellings? tongue
Jan 10 new
Pet peeves for me would be someone who says they're 7/7 on their profile but don't attend Mass at least on every Sunday? Not sure how that can be compatible at all; another is when searching for someone that has a profile/scrapbook pictures in their profile but then doesn't actually have one to see. Incorrect spelling and grammar are also pet peeves.
Jan 10 new
-ambiguous claims to be committed to faith and profile says no mass attendance.

-lack of action in terms of even saying hello

-so far none of the CM generated matches have replied to a message/emote.
Jan 10 new
(quote) Jill-1035369 said: Hello all! Just for fun, what are your pet peeves when it comes to online dating? e.g., sluggish replies, uninformative (near content-less) profile, rampant misspellings?
Very warm welcome to post Jill You get a Gold Star! smile wave
Jan 10 new
most people likely have a pet peeve, that i used extreme emoticon heartbeat in my responses in the fora and most likely don't make whole lot sense to them .... hopefully not disheartening weeping crossfingers hug

Jan 10 new
I don't think I would date a pet peeve, on-line or IRL.

Jan 10 new
(quote) Jerry-74383 said: I don't think I would date a pet peeve, on-line or IRL.

But would you have a pet peeve? If you did, would you take it to the vet regularly?

wink
Jan 10 new
Thanks!
Jan 10 new
(quote) Genie-920495 said: Very warm welcome to post Jill
Thanks, Genie!
Jan 10 new
My girls have pets -- kitties Skunkalicious, Tiger, and Lewis (of Lewis and Clark, great explorers), and we have new goldfish Whale, Marmalade, Wifflefish, Little Tina, Cocoa, Snow Angel, and Nemo.
When the cats are being bad I'm tempted to call them pet peeves because sometimes I do get peeved at the tricks they pull and the mess that can make!
Posts 1 - 10 of 152