Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

BEIJING (AP) When her mind is clear, Gong Qifeng can recall how she begged for mercy. Several people pinned her head, arms, knees and ankles to a hospital bed before driving a syringe of labor-inducing drugs into her stomach.

She was seven months pregnant with what would have been her second boy. The drugs caused her to have a stillborn baby after 35 hours of excruciating pain. She was forced to have the abortion by officials in China's southern province of Hunan in the name of complying with national limits on family size.

"It was the pain of my lifetime, worse than the pain of delivering a child. You cannot describe it," Gong, 25, said in a recent interview in Beijing. "And it has become a mental pain. I feel like a walking corpse."

Since the abortion more than two years ago, Gong has been diagnosed with schizophrenia. She traveled with her husband to the capital to demand help paying for her treatment, but she ended up being hauled away in her pajamas by police, a detention recorded on video by The Associated Press.

Read more at:
www.mail.com
Jan 11 new
theheart God, help this woman theheart rosary
Jan 11 new
Praying theheart Praying May we all realize how God has abundantly bless us in this country and how China (with probable the worse human rights violations in the world) suffers in their chains to Communism. Please Jesus and Mary free the people of China from the enslavement of an anti-God government.
Jan 11 new
I wished to add to the above post that support of http://www.pime.org and http://www.all.org both will help as PIME is a mission group of nuns and priests who have been in China since the 1860's and American Life League is a pro-life organization. The sickest part of all of this is that according to ALL our United States tax dollars go to China to help finance this terrible genocide. Jesus have Mercy on Us!
Posts 1 - 4 of 4