Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Hello everyone!

Ever wonder just where you could turn to in regards to questions you may have about your Catholic faith? Ever feel as though your parish priest may be too busy to answer all your questions? Ever feel as though you need to have your questions answered on a catholic radio station? What about having the opportunity to watch you tube videos over and over again until you finally understand? Well come follow me and see just what these Blessed apologists on Catholic Answers.com have to say. Here, you will find that these apologists have there biographies located on the website so that you may read about their journey and how they have come to be an apologist for Catholic answers.

I knew for myself, that when reading the bible, sometimes I just may not have understood a passage. Now, with you tube, pod casts and forums available, knowledge is just at a push of a button. I will be honest with you, up until approximately 2 years ago, I had no idea what an apologist was nor had I ever heard the word. So, if you find yourself in that same thought process as I was, I invite you to visit catholicanswers.com and also take a quick peek at a few links I included in this forum.

CATHOLIC ANSWERS - CHANGES LIVES PART 1:
www.youtube.com

CATHOLIC ANSWERS - CHANGES LIVES PART 2:
www.youtube.com

and last but not least.......
CATHOLIC ANSWERS WEBSITE LINK:
www.catholic.com

I pray that you discover some of the most remarkeable people there on catholic answers! I know I did, people like Scott Hahn a former protestant, Tim Staples, Patrick Madrid, Jimmy Akin and so many more!

blessings!
Sharon

Jan 11th 2014 new
Catholic Answers has played a huge role in getting me to reconsider the Catholic faith after spending most of my adult life in Evangelical protestant circles. Although I haven't reconciled with the Church yet, catholic.com is one of the first places I turn to when I have questions about the faith. I'm incredibly grateful for them!

Tim
Jan 11th 2014 new
-plus I was on msn catholic sites which have been discontinued......

-just in the flow of regular parish life, many program are active in my parish also
and I teach first communion to special needs
Jan 11th 2014 new
(quote) Tim-968978 said: Catholic Answers has played a huge role in getting me to reconsider the Catholic faith after spending most of my adult life in Evangelical protestant circles. Although I haven't reconciled with the Church yet, catholic.com is one of the first places I turn to when I have questions about the faith. I'm incredibly grateful for them!

Tim
Hello Tim,

On my lunch break and thought I'd reciprocate a message in regards to your message above. Wow, Tim welcome aboard and I do pray and hope that when you decide it's the right time for you to be reconciled with the catholic church, I promise you you will be amazed in it's richness and fullness of the Truth. I know there are alot of teachings in the Catholic Church that may be contrary into what you were blessed with in your protestant circle, but given time and the leading of the Holy Spirit, the Truth will set you FREE! yeah!!! wave

I wish you nothing but the richness and blessings of your journey!
Sharon
Posts 1 - 4 of 4