Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Want Ads

Jan 11 new

I thought this might be a way to find people with similar likes and tastes. My idea is to post something on your "wish list" and if someone has that at their home, they could let them know and then they would post something they are on the hunt for. It can be anything from art to toys to tools, whatever it is you have been looking for.

With that said, I have been looking for years for a large metal sculpture of pine trees. I also saw a great way to hang fishing photos and was wondering if anyone has an antique fishing pole.

No need to wait for someone to answer, just go ahead and post your own want ad.

Jan 11 new
(quote) Kathy-635104 said:

I thought this might be a way to find people with similar likes and tastes. My idea is to post something on your "wish list" and if someone has that at their home, they could let them know and then they would post something they are on the hunt for. It can be anything from art to toys to tools, whatever it is you have been looking for.

With that said, I have been looking for years for a large metal sculpture of pine trees. I also saw a great way to hang fishing photos and was wondering if anyone has an antique fishing pole.

No need to wait for someone to answer, just go ahead and post your own want ad.

Kathy, GREAT idea! clap

Lost and Wishing to replace:
In all my moves....I have regrettably lost an old NUTMEG grater....My Bavarian Great Grandmother had a fit-in-the-palm size one that had a small flip top storage chamber at the top...but the grater was very durable-not flimsy.

Jan 11 new
I have several antique fishing poles, Kathy...and I knew several antique fishing Poles.

I lost my mind somewhere along the way here. Would be nice to find a life companion with one.
Jan 11 new

ROTFLMFO!

Don't replace that mind of yours, Lina. You are a stitch!

Jan 11 new
...in someone's side.
Jan 11 new

Here's the picture for the picture of the photo display:

indulgy.com

Jan 11 new
Wait....hold the presses!!!!!...May I retract my ad, please, ma'am????? Kathy?????? wide eyed

I do not want an old...nut...grater....even if durable! I want a PEACEFUL, SANE, ACTIVE life companion!!!! YIKES faint

Kathy, it is all your fault, and I thought we were "sistahs"!! sad
Jan 11 new
And here, Barbara, I've been searching eBay because I don't even know what a nutmeg grinder is! Your second request, well I have been looking a long time for that very thing and have turned my attention to this old fishing rod. My intentions were simple. Lina just has a knack for reading minds! And in that case, antique is optional!
Jan 11 new
And here, Barbara, I've been searching eBay because I don't even know what a nutmeg grinder is! Your second request, well I have been looking a long time for that very thing and have turned my attention to this old fishing rod. My intentions were simple. Lina just has a knack for reading minds! And in that case, antique is optional!
Jan 11 new
And btw, Barbara, your subliminal message has me howling, but that's another thread as well!
Posts 1 - 10 of 29