Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

Austin, TX area Presentation

Dec 29th 2013 new
Hi. Here are some events my ministry is hosting the first 5 Mondays of 2014.

January 6 "Three Pillars of Catholic Dating"

January 13 "Communication in Relationships"

January 20 "Single Saints"

January 27 "Bearing Witness to the Joy of the Gospel: A reflection on Pope Francis' Apostolic Exhortation, Evangelii Gaudium"

Febuary 3 "Finding Satisfaction in Life"

If you have any questions, be sure and contact me BEFORE mid January because that's when my CM account expires

Dec 29th 2013 new
wide eyed Oh! I forgot to add the location, duh!

San Jose Catholic Church Community Center
2435 Oak Crest Ave
Austin, TX 78704

6:45pm-9pm. FIRST FIVE MONDAYS OF 2014!! theheart

Dec 29th 2013 new
One more thing to add... because I don't want this topic erased or locked. Last year, we had several CM members attend this event. Hope to see the same happen. It's a great opportunity for the central TX CM community to gather. Hope to see you there. wink
Dec 29th 2013 new
I wish I could go, but I'm out of town during the week because I work in a different city. I went last year, though.
Dec 29th 2013 new
It would be cool if these were on Friday evenings or on the weekends.
Jan 3rd 2014 new
Yeah, I know what you mean about the days we picked. I believe we have Monday's reserved because the parish hall is open on those dates. Hopefully you'll be able to attend at least one of the talks. We will have the videos posted on youtube and we're also launching a website.

Thanks for your comments! biggrin
Jan 12th 2014 new
I encourage others to attend and spread the word. The organizers have established a safe and friendly environment. I really enjoyed the presentations last year. I learned something new every week. This year, again, the topics are relatable to our issues as single Catholics. I'm disappointed I may have to miss the 27th, but I'll keep an eye open for the You Tube. I love Pope Francis! I'm also looking forward to the praise and worship segment you added this year. Thank you for all you do!
Jan 12th 2014 new
(quote) Brenda-731971 said: Yeah, I know what you mean about the days we picked. I believe we have Monday's reserved because the parish hall is open on those dates. Hopefully you'll be able to attend at least one of the talks. We will have the videos posted on youtube and we're also launching a website.

Thanks for your comments!
I wish I were closer or if these were on weekends, but since that is not the case, I look forward to the Youtube vids.
Posts 1 - 8 of 8