Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Have Passport, Must Travel!

Jan 12th 2014 new
Calling all world travelers! Where have been your FAVORITE places in the world to travel? Where is your dream destination?
I LOVE to travel. A few of my favorites: Rome, Paris both for the obvious reasons that everyone loves them (They seem like places people love or hate!) I LOVE Poland (Shrine of Our Lady of Chestohova) and Fatima.

flower flower flower
Jan 12th 2014 new
(quote) Nancy-1015412 said: Calling all world travelers! Where have been your FAVORITE places in the world to travel? Where is your dream destination?
I LOVE to travel. A few of my favorites: Rome, Paris both for the obvious reasons that everyone loves them (They seem like places people love or hate!) I LOVE Poland (Shrine of Our Lady of Chestohova) and Fatima.

My dad was a world traveler since his profession was a pilot. He always said his favorite place to be was home, sweet home!

my favorite place was visiting the Grand Canyon. I hope to go back again because in my opinion it is the most beautiful place in the world.

Jan 12th 2014 new
The most beautiful place I have ever been is the Seto Inland Sea in Japan (you can see a picture of it in my profile).

I wouldn't mind visiting York someday, just because I am from New York and I am curious about the place it was named after!
Jan 12th 2014 new
(quote) Nancy-1015412 said: Calling all world travelers! Where have been your FAVORITE places in the world to travel? Where is your dream destination?

Can't help myself...must correct spelling....Czestochowa. smile Hope I can get there myself some day. The American Czestochowa Shrine, in Doylestown, Pennsylvania, is a favorite of mine.

Jan 12th 2014 new
victoria falls in zimbabwe
Jan 13th 2014 new
(quote) John-132457 said: Can't help myself...must correct spelling....Czestochowa. Hope I can get there myself some day. The American Czestochowa Shrine, in Doylestown, Pennsylvania, is a favorite of mine.

You are so right! I know I should reread before posting! heart
Jan 13th 2014 new
(quote) Susan-857876 said: victoria falls in zimbabwe
Wow!
Jan 13th 2014 new
(quote) Monica-1041997 said: The most beautiful place I have ever been is the Seto Inland Sea in Japan (you can see a picture of it in my profile).

I wouldn't mind visiting York someday, just because I am from New York and I am curious about the place it was named after!
Interesting!
Jan 13th 2014 new
(quote) Connie-17641 said:

My dad was a world traveler since his profession was a pilot. He always said his favorite place to be was home, sweet home!

my favorite place was visiting the Grand Canyon. I hope to go back again because in my opinion it is the most beautiful place in the world.

I certainly have my favorite spots in the USA! I frequent the Monterey Bay area Love it! I enjoy visiting my siblings around the country from NYC to DC. heart
Jan 13th 2014 new
(quote) Susan-857876 said: victoria falls in zimbabwe
If you like waterfalls, you should check out this website: www.world-of-waterfalls.com. It is run by a couple that travels the world to visit waterfalls and writes up reports about them. Very interesting!

Posts 1 - 10 of 47