Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Dental Surgery tomorrow

Jan 12th 2014 new

it seems as though my prayers offered up to you are never ending lately.

Tomorrow morning my 8 yr. old nephew, Connor, will be having extensive deep surgery on two teeth. One has had an infection in it for a week while the other one has to come out that is behind it. these two teeth are baby teeth so it must really be a bad situation.

The last time he had 2 root canals done he didn't fare well afterward. He is scared and so are we but we're hoping for a better turn out than last time.

thanks for your prayers

Jan 12th 2014 new
Prayers that surgery for Connor will go well and that he will come out of it thinking - "wasn't as bad as last time." and that the time out from school will preoccupy his mind more than the upcoming surgery.
Jan 12th 2014 new
(quote) Dave-976637 said: Prayers that surgery for Connor will go well and that he will come out of it thinking - "wasn't as bad as last time." and that the time out from school will preoccupy his mind more than the upcoming surgery.
thanks Dave, your prayers mean a lot to me.
Jan 12th 2014 new
Praying Praying
Jan 12th 2014 new
thanks Bernie and to all who may pass by this thread. G'Nite all
Jan 13th 2014 new
Prayers offered.
Jan 13th 2014 new
absolutely Praying
Jan 13th 2014 new
Praying rosary theheart
Jan 13th 2014 new
Praying rosary