Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion of sports, non-video games & hobbies! Football, baseball, basketball, hockey, or your own personal favorite. Brag about your team and explain why the refs blew the big game! Discuss your passion for Corn Hole, Horseshoes,Texas Hold'em or other games.

Saint Christopher is the patron saint of the playing field.
Learn More:Saint Christopher

'pens

Jan 14th 2014 new
Jan 14th 2014 new
Anyone from the Pittsburgh area love their Penguins. Have always watched them on Root Sports, now they are not always on this station. I was told they are also on another station. Does anyone know what it is, I have Dish.
Jan 20th 2014 new
Hi Cathy, check the Pens' TV schedule at this link:

www.nhl.com

Usually they will be on ROOT, but sometimes they will be on a national broadcast on NHL Network, NBC or NBCSN.

From the schedule linked above, this coming Thursday they are on both ROOT and NBCSN. I think what this means is that the Pittsburgh market will see it on ROOT, while the rest of the U.S. can watch it on NBCSN.

On March 1 when they play at Chicago as part of the "Stadium Series" (outdoor games), that game will be seen only on NBC.

Jan 22nd 2014 new
Thank you so much Edward, appreciate it very much. I do have them on Root Sports tonight but I will check out the http://www.nhl.com website. I don't think I get the NBCSN on my Dish network but I think I will call and check as to whether it is available through them. Have missed watching them and know they were off about 4 days and are back now. Thanks again Edward. Hope we have a great Penguin season and playoff!!!! Go Pens!
Feb 2nd 2014 new
(quote) Cathy-1024203 said: I will check out the www.nhl.com website
Hi Cathy - actually, if you point your Web browser to http://penguins.nhl.com, and click 'Schedule->2013-14 Schedule' you can see where every game will be broadcast. GO PENS!
Posts 1 - 5 of 5