Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Jan 14th 2014 new
Praying Praying Praying
Jan 14th 2014 new
Praying
Jan 14th 2014 new
hugs and prayers. When my sister passed her youngest was almost fourteen. My heart hurts for all of you.
Jan 14th 2014 new
Thank you to each and every one for your prayers and kind words of comfort. Donna is still fighting. She's a tough bird.

I greatly appreciate the community of prayer warriors we have here. God bless you.
Jan 15th 2014 new
(quote) Helen-353634 said:
Dear Josephine,
Praying for your cousin Donna to the Divine Mercy
I hope and pray that she will have a peaceful death and will remember
her children and all of her family at this time.
God Bless,

Helen
Prayers for your dear cousin Josephine & for a peaceful death. Helen, I was just going to say this too, to pray a Divine Mercy chaplet for her cousin. Also, pray to St. Joseph for his intercession, as he is also a powerful saint to pray to when someone is at the end of their life. rosary Praying theheart Dove
Jan 15th 2014 new
Praying
Jan 15th 2014 new
prayer for Donna...Amen
Jan 15th 2014 new
Praying rosary theheart Prayers for Donna, her family, and for you, Josephine. hug
Jan 15th 2014 new
Praying rosary for Donna and your family ...
Jan 15th 2014 new
O most merciful Lord Jesus, by Thine agony and sweat of Blood, by Thy precious death, deliver Donna, we beseech Thee, from a sudden and unprovided death. O most kind Lord Jesus, by Thy most sharp and ignominious scourging and crowning with thorns, by Thy holy Cross and bitter Passion, by Thy loving-kindness, we humbly pray that Thou wouldst not suffer Donna to die unprovided with Thy holy Sacraments. O dearly beloved Lord Jesus, by all Thy labors and sorrows, by Thy Precious Blood and sacred Wounds, by those Thy last words on the Cross: "My God, my God, why hast Thou forsaken Me?" and those others: "Father, into Thy hands I commend My spirit," we most earnestly beseech Thee to deliver Donna from a sudden death. Grant her, we pray, room for repentance; grant her a happy passing in Thy grace, that so she may be able to love Thee, praise Thee and bless Thee forever.
Amen.

(Copied and edited from a Catholic website)
Posts 31 - 40 of 50