Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

OMGosh is she serious !!!

I will begin/share a story took place umpteen years ... there was this elderly gentleman and computer became a big part of the company...i enjoyed this new toy, but he was elderly didn't see the need for it or much less the purpose .... so he was rebellious and adamant toward his superiors about this new thing, computer being introduce to be use in our daily work .... it took him awhile to slowly ease into using and had to have quiet a bit of patience ... lo and behold once he felt so comfortable and ease you couldn't stop him from producing beautiful and unexpected work ...

like the kitchen with all its different functions and utensils/tools it takes time and plenty of practice to produce a beautiful product --- dinner, dessert or those smoothies....

Seeing how difficult it is to be on dating site, even for myself, to put my thoughts into words and for someone to even to understand what i'm trying to convey is in itself a miracle for me .... if you were one of my professor, by default, they most likely would pass me since they see me and competing against the others, young ones, is a disadvantage for me as it has been ages since i've gone to school, so it is with dating and approaching someone....

maybe one way is to add on our profile if you see something please do not hesitate to contact me and if i do like to further communicate will contact you ... or something ... or just be friends to make each day a good one dropping a emoticon or hello... I would love if you pursue me since I'm so old fashion ... the clock is ticking and you are one beautiful or handsome person .... let's see what we have in common ... distance should not be a factor since the intro of technology and oh it is wonderful to hear and speak for we have that sweet sound of a voice and the warmth of hands eventually to connect.... i will not, I mean NOT, judge you if you misspell due to your fingers being too big for that keyboard or that darn phone sending it without spell check .... since we're both have fear of spiders, lets get a twig, bend it, and wrap that itsy bitsy spider web and plant it in another part of the garden.... I know i'm not educated or speak in foreign land, thank you for you support in the steps out of my comfort zone and oh what a beautiful world i've discovered through your itsy bitsy eyes ....

we know some of us have a difficulty to expressing like me, esp when it comes to acronym or abbreviation, which means now we have to use the http://www.acronymfinder.com and of course the dictionary ... which is work/play as they call it in child education

how can we ease this complex and nerve wrecking dating, even with all the discussions and blogs still we are afraid to come out of that safety/comfort zone.... it is truly a miracle how Jesus began to preach at the age of 12 and then as an adult ... Joseph taking Mary's hand ...

As in chess or checker what new move in your life are you or me ready to take as so many have before us .... this is a new year .... a new day ... for me Christmas is everyday.... hug Praying theheart rosary rose rose rose
Jan 20 new
(quote) Genie-920495 said: OMGosh is she serious !!!
 this is a new year .... a new day ... for me Christmas is everyday....
Genie!!
I didn't re-enlist as a member until After Christmas and have been just waiting for a chance to share this video with anyone, everyone. And I know how into gifts you are Genie!!!!
my gift to you
www.youtube.com
ptxmas - drummer boy

so....this poor girl was out and about gifting smiles all yesterday morning,
how about you other poor boys and girls? given any gifts since the holidays?

Jan 20 new

I will begin/share a story took place umpteen years ... there was this elderly gentleman and computer became a big part of the company...i enjoyed this new toy, but he was elderly didn't see the need for it or much less the purpose .... so he was rebellious and adamant toward his superiors about this new thing, computer being introduce to be use in our daily work .... it took him awhile to slowly ease into using and had to have quiet a bit of patience ... lo and behold once he felt so comfortable and ease you couldn't stop him from producing beautiful and unexpected work ...

like the kitchen with all its different functions and utensils/tools it takes time and plenty of practice to produce a beautiful product --- dinner, dessert or those smoothies....

Seeing how difficult it is to be on dating site, even for myself, to put my thoughts into words and for someone to even to understand what i'm trying to convey is in itself a miracle for me .... if you were one of my professor, by default, they most likely would pass me since they see me and competing against the others, young ones, is a disadvantage for me as it has been ages since i've gone to school, so it is with dating and approaching someone....

maybe one way is to add on our profile if you see something please do not hesitate to contact me and if i do like to further communicate will contact you ... or something ... or just be friends to make each day a good one dropping a emoticon or hello... I would love if you pursue me since I'm so old fashion ... the clock is ticking and you are one beautiful or handsome person .... let's see what we have in common ... distance should not be a factor since the intro of technology and oh it is wonderful to hear and speak for we have that sweet sound of a voice and the warmth of hands eventually to connect.... i will not, I mean NOT, judge you if you misspell due to your fingers being too big for that keyboard or that darn phone sending it without spell check .... since we're both have fear of spiders, lets get a twig, bend it, and wrap that itsy bitsy spider web and plant it in another part of the garden.... I know i'm not educated or speak in foreign land, thank you for you support in the steps out of my comfort zone and oh what a beautiful world i've discovered through your itsy bitsy eyes ....

we know some of us have a difficulty to expressing like me, esp when it comes to acronym or abbreviation, which means now we have to use the http://www.acronymfinder.com and of course the dictionary ... which is work/play as they call it in child education

how can we ease this complex and nerve wrecking dating, even with all the discussions and blogs still we are afraid to come out of that safety/comfort zone.... it is truly a miracle how Jesus began to preach at the age of 12 and then as an adult ... Joseph taking Mary's hand ...

As in chess or checker what new move in your life are you or me ready to take as so many have before us .... this is a new year .... a new day ... for me Christmas is everyday....
Wow...beautifully written. I believe this should be an article in the institute or in a dating magazine. Think about it. :-)
Jan 20 new
(quote) Karen-712407 said: Genie!!
I didn't re-enlist as a member until After Christmas and have been just waiting for a chance to share this video with anyone, everyone. And I know how into gifts you are Genie!!!!
my gift to you
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJ_MGWio-vc
ptxmas - drummer boy

so....this poor girl was out and about gifting smiles all yesterday morning,
how about you other poor boys and girls? given any gifts since the holidays?

your precious gift/smile graciously start of my day with a big smile biggrin hug rose rose rose these are gifts one accumulates in our heartbeat like a fire blazing forever and ever .... THANK YOU karen and pentatonix lovely music (p.s. remember playing on pots and pans just made it so wonderful to be in the kitchen memories that don't die)
Jan 20 new
(quote) Onome-119770 said: Wow...beautifully written. I believe this should be an article in the institute or in a dating magazine. Think about it. :-)
Thank you Onome for the wonderful compliment ...

i am still working on my thoughts to perfect into my writing skills and this is giving me the opportunity to practice practice practice ... waiting for that someone special to put a lit on on my volcano crossfingers wink
Jan 21 new
so here i go putting open mouth ...

i was always wondering about and love reading profiles, of course excluding mine which can be a good target if you have darts or bow and arrow, then again attending HS I learned about spit balls (sat way in the back and my fav subject) shhh

i have a lack of mindset and creativity as not being so talented with words and i'll blame my parents since their not here to defend themself for not tying me to the chair to read, but then in this new world of technology where speaking is not in demand and a new world of fast communication like fast food chain, thank them ...

so please forgive my redundancy in my profile such as my looks although i don't have anything to really talk about that would jump out of this lousy screen, my height as i am soo close to the ground... who in the world would have the nerve to compare me to barbie or me seeking a ken shhh scratchchin.... guess that is why barbie and ken make a good pair ... me not a dating prospect ... ooooops ... is that prospect looking for gold in them river or diamond in the mine crossfingers ....

just my two cents before i have my corn/snow flake wink

Jan 21 new

As in chess or checker what new move in your life are you or me ready to take as so many have before us .... this is a new year .... a new day ... for me Christmas is everyday....

heart Bow Your beautiful Genie! All I can feel is your heart and the love that you share. You cause a smile, a warm caring note, you brighten the day and lighten the burden.

Yes Genie, I see Jesus in you.

Jan 21 new
(quote) Cindy-534370 said:

Your beautiful Genie! All I can feel is your heart and the love that you share. You cause a smile, a warm caring note, you brighten the day and lighten the burden.

Yes Genie, I see Jesus in you.

Thank you Cindy, Jesus is in all of us and that makes us one body, a Holy people and strive for our union with the Blessed Mother Mary and God ... hug Praying theheart rosary rose rose rose
Jan 21 new
Well, Genie...you asked "what new thing" am I up to this New Year in this online dating world...

Since I joined CM, a select few very wonderful gentlemen to whom I have spoken on telephone have asked at different times if I would like to Skype...since I am a candidate for LDR...it is a logical alternative to going for a coffee, and it gives a "reality" check to conversation as it is live....but I was so alrmed...had no clue! Yikes! eyepopping

In other words, I have been a real scaredy-cat! My teens and my older young adults have all encouraged me...friends my age have encouraged me how much fun it can be to converse and how great it is to see grandbabies, etc., cookie I was having no part of this...eeek! wide eyed

Well...I "womaned up" and began an account and did the set up and I can now Skype! I was still frightened to look the gentleman in the eyes on the first Skype meeting...but now it's all Good News! wave

So...THAT is the very BRAVEST technological/social new thing I have invested into my dating "life" for 2014! laughing
Jan 22 new
(quote) Barbara-863769 said: Well, Genie...you asked "what new thing" am I up to this New Year in this online dating world...

Since I joined CM, a select few very wonderful gentlemen to whom I have spoken on telephone have asked at different times if I would like to Skype...since I am a candidate for LDR...it is a logical alternative to going for a coffee, and it gives a "reality" check to conversation as it is live....but I was so alrmed...had no clue! Yikes!

In other words, I have been a real scaredy-cat! My teens and my older young adults have all encouraged me...friends my age have encouraged me how much fun it can be to converse and how great it is to see grandbabies, etc., I was having no part of this...eeek!

Well...I "womaned up" and began an account and did the set up and I can now Skype! I was still frightened to look the gentleman in the eyes on the first Skype meeting...but now it's all Good News!

So...THAT is the very BRAVEST technological/social new thing I have invested into my dating "life" for 2014!
Barbara, your not the first or last to feel like a scary cat, I'm soo happy for you and proud to take a risk and learn something new You get a Gold Star! graduate smile ....

example: you should see the kids faces when i meet them scared, but then when things lighten up, their not the same kids when i first met them .... that is the point, we are like children and then it opening that present our faces light up ....

technology gives us another tool but the one thing that technology cann't replace is the touch and smile when you walk in a restaurant or taking a walk in the moonlight, so forth ....
Posts 1 - 10 of 36