Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

I have a few friends and family members (adults and school kids alike) who are traveling to Washington, DC to participate in the March for Life this week. My nephew's bus leaves in a few hours. I'm guessing many of you know people who are also attending.

Please join me in prayer for safe travels, warmth, strength, sustained good health, and ultimately, a successful impact coming from the prayers of thousands of Pro-Lifers.
Praying Praying Praying theheart theheart rosary
Jan 20 new
Praying theheart Praying
Jan 20 new
I am going with my friends. Thank you for keeping us in prayer.
Jan 20 new
Praying theheart rose
Jan 20 new
may our loving and gentle mother, Blessed Virgin Mary and God keep them safe under their mantle for the Faithful participating in this most aspiration vigil in union with the saints and angels for the greater glory of God's kingdom, esp with the inclement weather -- winter and darkness ... may they have Sunrise to guide their footsteps and keep them warm and safe until they are back safely home .... hug Praying theheart rosary rose rose rose
Jan 20 new

I went to Adoration Saturday morning to pray for an end to abortion and the message I received was "never give up."

Continued prayers for all those making the trip, Mary!

Jan 21 new
Praying Praying
Jan 21 new
May St Michael and all the archangels accompany them on their journey and protect their loved ones.Amen, Praying theheart
Jan 21 new
Prayers offered.
Posts 1 - 10 of 19