Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Jan 20th 2014 new
(quote) Clair-6292 said: There are groups for charity dates?

That's hilarious.....maybe someone should set up CaritasMatch: the site for charity dating! No charge, but you have to 'pay it forward'....
Jan 20th 2014 new
(quote) Paul-1049651 said: That's hilarious.....maybe someone should set up CaritasMatch: the site for charity dating! No charge, but you have to 'pay it forward'....
There are many newbies here that have yet to learn what NOT to feed my imagination! duck

Shared with me from FB, "I just ate three cans of vegetable soup. I had the largest vowel movement EVER!" laughing
Jan 20th 2014 new
(quote) Ann-69118 said: I've heard hardward or cart parts stores are a good place to meet guys but I've been spending a lot of times at Lowes and Home Depot because of my house and I'm still single...lol I would just find groups that do activities you like and try to meet a wide range of folks. Meetup.com has lots of hiking and social groups but it's depends on the area and how commited the organizers are. You can always start you own group there fairly easily so it's a good place to socialize and network. My area has lots of meetup groups that are very active. I'm an assistant organizer in 2 groups though I really just organize hikes. Best of luck.
A couple of years ago, while at Home Depot, I did help a confused woman pick out a nice battery-powered hand drill....

It was a Christmas present....... for her husband. santahat

Ed

Jan 20th 2014 new
(quote) Tim-734178 said: So where are all the lovely Catholic Ladies when I go to Home Depot or Lowes? I'm in there several times a week depending and not once have I even been approached, other than sales!
Well Tim....I guess they are all in Arizona! shhhbut don't tell anyone.....

Jan 20th 2014 new
(quote) ED-20630 said: A couple of years ago, while at Home Depot, I did help a confused woman pick out a nice battery-powered hand drill....

It was a Christmas present....... for her husband.

Ed

aaaw Ed, bummer! Next time, just help the ones with no wedding rings! ;0)

Jan 20th 2014 new
(quote) Clair-6292 said: There are many newbies here that have yet to learn what NOT to feed my imagination!

Shared with me from FB, "I just ate three cans of vegetable soup. I had the largest vowel movement EVER!"
clap clap clap
Jan 20th 2014 new
(quote) Johnny-975202 said: ...and where are they when I go to the grocery store?
hmmmm, I was there last week scratchchin
Jan 20th 2014 new
(quote) Suzanne-930338 said: I was at Lowe's last weekend......... In Michigan!
Suzanne,

maybe we should go up the tool isle, get a hammer as they did in the ole caveman days, knock them out and drag them home? LOL duck
Jan 20th 2014 new
(quote) Michele-989480 said: Thanks Sharon! Since I was granted my annulment in Dec. I am going to have to put some of these ideas into action now--lol! You know how it goes...when you are unavailable the men approach---when you become available they are no where to be found! I will be in Home Depot this spring buying paint, etc..so I will keep my eyes open !
Michele,

Maybe we should just wear t-shirts when we're "available" neon orange with big black letters! tongue
Jan 20th 2014 new
(quote) Sharon-975094 said: Let me know how the shooting goes and the range, I bet you'd have a blast! I think it would be fun, but I'd definitely be scared the first few times it went off.
Ruh-roh. If I have to report back to you that means I actually have to go! When my brother comes back from whatever ANG training he's doing at the moment I will see if he will take me, or at least let me borrow some guns. He may get confused as to why I would want to go to a range when I can shoot from the comfort of my home!

I have been toying with the idea of getting a CCW permit for the heck of it (yes, really). I am sure you can some meet interesting people during the class but somehow I don't think I would be a good match for any of them!
Posts 21 - 30 of 47