Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Answer With a Question #7

Jan 21st 2014 new
When Lina wrote, towards the end of AWAQ #6, 'shall we race to lock it?', didn't you get a perfect picture of what she must have been like at seven years of age?
LOCKED
Jan 21st 2014 new
(quote) Paul-1049651 said: When Lina wrote, towards the end of AWAQ #6, 'shall we race to lock it?', didn't you get a perfect picture of what she must have been like at seven years of age?

Are you suggesting that she was born with this temperament?

LOCKED
Jan 21st 2014 new
(quote) Paul-1049651 said: When Lina wrote, towards the end of AWAQ #6, 'shall we race to lock it?', didn't you get a perfect picture of what she must have been like at seven years of age?

Are you suggesting that she was born with this temperament?

LOCKED
Jan 21st 2014 new
Is that so?
LOCKED
Jan 21st 2014 new
And another random question, why is my profile still being even looked at by men old enough to be my father - even after I took the problem-solving step of removing my profile picture?
LOCKED
Jan 21st 2014 new
(quote) Carol-1007500 said:

Are you suggesting that she was born with this temperament?

Is it your professional opinion that it was, au contraire, the product of years of trauma? :)
LOCKED
Jan 21st 2014 new
(quote) Paul-1049651 said: Is it your professional opinion that it was, au contraire, the product of years of trauma? :)
Do you yet know enough about to speculate on the wonderful woman she has become?
LOCKED
Jan 21st 2014 new
(quote) Carol-1007500 said: And another random question, why is my profile still being even looked at by men old enough to be my father - even after I took the problem-solving step of removing my profile picture?
'Cause some things are just too good to pass up!!!!!! But you knew that, right?
LOCKED
Jan 21st 2014 new
(quote) Brian-252799 said: Is that so?
Enough shilly-shallying, Brian, let's get down to serious business. Who would you rather have had coffee with in 1947--Jane Greer or Virginia Huston?
LOCKED
Jan 21st 2014 new
(quote) Carol-1007500 said: Do you yet know enough about to speculate on the wonderful woman she has become?
I only know what I read in the funny papers (Brian, in how many films does that line appear?)
LOCKED
Posts 1 - 10 of 200