Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Welcome! Grand re-opening for Zoom's Tavern. Rolling Along

Big game tonight Ice Skating between the Red Wings (yay!) and Blackhawks. I'll have it on the big screen TV.

I'm half-German, so we have all the best German beers on tap. beer (Even though I'm not a beer drinker myself....)

Only one rule here: there's a five dollar fine for whining. www.youtube.com

Jan 22nd 2014 new
Five dollar fine for whining? Guess I'll have to keep quiet and enjoy my wine.
Jan 22nd 2014 new
(quote) Barbara-605462 said: Five dollar fine for whining? Guess I'll have to keep quiet and enjoy my wine.
Hi Barb wave
Red Wings just scored to tie the game at 2-2. hyper
Jan 22nd 2014 new
Can I bring a certain man in with me some day? scratchchin
Jan 22nd 2014 new
It can't be Gumby, because..................................................................................................................................................................................this ain't no clay bar.
Jan 22nd 2014 new
(quote) Brian-252799 said: Can I bring a certain man in with me some day?
NO.

Jan 22nd 2014 new
(quote) Lina-796057 said: It can't be Gumby, because..................................................................................................................................................................................this ain't no clay bar.
You broke the box!
Jan 22nd 2014 new
i want some bratwurst and sauerkraut with Bavarian potato noodles tongue
Jan 22nd 2014 new
(quote) Lina-796057 said: It can't be Gumby, because..................................................................................................................................................................................this ain't no clay bar.
We need to start a new discussion thread titled "What are we going to do about Lina?" :)
Jan 22nd 2014 new
No problem--I'll shut up.
Posts 1 - 10 of 200