Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

GHOSTS

Jan 25th 2014 new
Okay ladies and gentlemen, I've been home sick for two days with that flu going around, what else can I do laying on the sofa, but to debate that there sure are alot of ghost profiles on catholic match! Would you agree? So I am going to be quite sarcastic with this, but how many profiles on here that look at YOUR profile have absolutely no photos of themselves?
I've come to the conclusion, A. either they are so good looking they'd rather not! B. love to hide behind the profile while posting forums that make no logical sense? C. They own a computer, but no digital camera? D. They own a dinosaur phone, but one of their family members have an iphone, hmmmm? E. Hey neighbor, I live in the dinosaur days....can I borrow your phone to take a quick pic and email it to myself...you see, I'm trying to swoon a woman in my life on a dating site? F. It's so easy to hide behind a computer screen, afterall, I can say whatever I want without them really knowing who I am, and I can give whatever name, state, etc I live in...think I'll choose that type of profile! G. geee is right, I can just copy and paste someone's photo off the internet, they'll never know! H. I'm too fat, wow wish I weighed what I did back when I was 18, I. I wonder if these are bogus profiles that have no pics?

okay, I'm leaving the rest of the "alphabet to any of you out there that have better ideas of why people don't post pics of themselves...........tick tock. Hope to hear some great comebacks!

Peace,
Sharon
Jan 25th 2014 new
J. They are well-known in their community and don't want anyone they know to know they are on a website.
Jan 25th 2014 new
K. They're 99% sure they don't really truly want to find a mate, but they'll join a dating site for the 1% chance God will drop a mate for them right in their laps. or...
Jan 25th 2014 new
(quote) Marge-938695 said: J. They are well-known in their community and don't want anyone they know to know they are on a website.
Hmmmm, didn't think of that one, good one! Or J......They're married, and don't want to get busted?? rolling eyes
Jan 25th 2014 new
(quote) Lina-796057 said: K. They're 99% sure they don't really truly want to find a mate, but they'll join a dating site for the 1% chance God will drop a mate for them right in their laps. or...
Okay Lina, give you credit on that one for sure! Maybe it's like the million dollar matchmaker on tv? To most of them on their dating, they have the knowledge that they have millions right? Maybe in this circumstance of NO photo, it's the opposite, maybe they are soooo good looking, that they prefer a woman to go after his heart? naaaaah LOL thumbsup

Maybe Lina....he's wanted by the FBI? eyepopping

Hope to see you from the invite you sent me Lina,
Sharon
Jan 25th 2014 new
Spooky topic. tongue Hope you won't be haunted by such a spectre! laughing
Jan 25th 2014 new
(quote) Sharon-975094 said: Okay ladies and gentlemen, I've been home sick for two days with that flu going around, what else can I do laying on the sofa, but to debate that there sure are alot of ghost profiles on catholic match! Would you agree? So I am going to be quite sarcastic with this, but how many profiles on here that look at YOUR profile have absolutely no photos of themselves?
I've come to the conclusion, A. either they are so good looking they'd rather not! B. love to hide behind the profile while posting forums that make no logical sense? C. They own a computer, but no digital camera? D. They own a dinosaur phone, but one of their family members have an iphone, hmmmm? E. Hey neighbor, I live in the dinosaur days....can I borrow your phone to take a quick pic and email it to myself...you see, I'm trying to swoon a woman in my life on a dating site? F. It's so easy to hide behind a computer screen, afterall, I can say whatever I want without them really knowing who I am, and I can give whatever name, state, etc I live in...think I'll choose that type of profile! G. geee is right, I can just copy and paste someone's photo off the internet, they'll never know! H. I'm too fat, wow wish I weighed what I did back when I was 18, I. I wonder if these are bogus profiles that have no pics?

okay, I'm leaving the rest of the "alphabet to any of you out there that have better ideas of why people don't post pics of themselves...........tick tock. Hope to hear some great comebacks!

Peace,
Sharon

I've got that flu now so I know what you dealt with.

"D" is mind boggling. why would a man not want a cell phone? First of all, when you're out driving then have car trouble, how are they going to get help? if a contract is not wanted, there are many other options to choose from where you pay for minutes. C is a good option also. Who would want to live in the dark ages? aren't we over the caveman era?

Jan 25th 2014 new
(quote) Kristen-878108 said: Spooky topic. Hope you won't be haunted by such a spectre!
well who knows Kristen, with running a fever of 103, I just might run into spectre! or just bad dreams?

Have a great night,
sharon
Jan 25th 2014 new
(quote) Connie-17641 said:

I've got that flu now so I know what you dealt with.

"D" is mind boggling. why would a man not want a cell phone? First of all, when you're out driving then have car trouble, how are they going to get help? if a contract is not wanted, there are many other options to choose from where you pay for minutes. C is a good option also. Who would want to live in the dark ages? aren't we over the caveman era?

Connie, I knew it was someone from CM that got me sick! haha

love your sense of humor and by the way, sorry to hear that you got me sick (LOL), no truly, I am sorry, I feel like a semi hit me and didn't look back and I am sure you feel that way too :0(

But let's look at D connie, even if a man has a cell phone, do you think he would ask the GPS for directions???

just some food for thought......LOL hope it made you laugh your sickness away Connie!

get better,
Sharon

Jan 25th 2014 new
(quote) Sharon-975094 said: Connie, I knew it was someone from CM that got me sick! haha

love your sense of humor and by the way, sorry to hear that you got me sick (LOL), no truly, I am sorry, I feel like a semi hit me and didn't look back and I am sure you feel that way too :0(

But let's look at D connie, even if a man has a cell phone, do you think he would ask the GPS for directions???

just some food for thought......LOL hope it made you laugh your sickness away Connie!

get better,
Sharon

I don't feel that way yet, since I'm on day one...how many more days do I have until the truck hits? LOL yeah, we must have gone out with the same CM man, huh. Men and illness, we'll save that topic for later. heck no, wouldn't look at a GPS unless you mean girls parading on sidewalk....blame it on the fever men. that married thing scares the flu right out of me! I hope none of us have to deal with that scenario, here or offline.

Posts 1 - 10 of 21