Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

The Neverending Status Thread

Jan 23rd 2014 new
So I decided to check and read the forum .... what do you know, i get a beautiful morning msg from one and only shhh won't say who, don't know if it is legal or not, that i have been given the honor and privilege to start this since i locked this ....

Did someone failed to inform me or matter-of-fact anyone joining, to give heads faint up that whoever locks this thread has the key to open the door and it is not under the mat or in a stone throw away ...

laughing laughing laughing here i begin on this cold and bitter day with no one except in this world of everything instant and quick ... turning on Keurig for a hot tea would like to pamper with a nice breakfast in bed tooo sad

Have a wonderful day, drive safely, stay safe and warm, don't work too hard things will still be there for the next person .... smile
Jan 23rd 2014 new
Dennis was wonderin if the never ending status thread ended...hehe... Dennis is kinda tired today, so Dennis is going to take a nap with the dog...
Jan 23rd 2014 new
(quote) Dennis-754668 said: Dennis was wonderin if the never ending status thread ended...hehe... Dennis is kinda tired today, so Dennis is going to take a nap with the dog...
awe sooo lucky to take that special and precious nap .... since i'm not so Clover or irish take one for me tooo smile shhh crossfingers
Jan 23rd 2014 new
Rachel feels like baking but still has 2 kinds of bread and cookies from yesterday and we won't be home for supper tonight so can't even start soup or something else. Anyone local want a pie or something? Pretty please? It's cold and baking warms heart and soul as well as body and home!
Jan 23rd 2014 new
whoa Rachel awesome pic ... must be as awesome as those homemade bread and pies ... hope some day just to drop and have some crossfingers biggrin

now i see how wonderful it is to be in a cave like those furry teddy bears laughing ... was hoping to go off and run but someone puts the brake and just have to read and catch up on the forums as it is mental work eyepopping wide eyed wonderful to see so many upbeat folks smile
Jan 27th 2014 new
Temps are at/will get to about -20. No school for Wendy's kids....or Wendy today. This is the third 'cold day' with no school this year. Not normal to have so many days off just for the temps.
Jan 27th 2014 new
not so nice ms. nature give you this many break ... spell bound to remain home and bound by those little rascals ... if you must stay safe and warm around the kettle of popcorn and good movies tooo ....

though today was my day ... lo and behold all get injured so must venture into the cold .. get yelled at first thing but not my problem ... seems that due to lack of a good breakfast or hug was amiss ... hope things will warm up at this end tooo ... hug scratchchin
Feb 16th 2014 new
Dennis is just hangin with the dog tonight...
Feb 16th 2014 new
Jeanne is listening to one of Vivaldi's autumn concertos from the Four Seasons via headphones to drown out the noise of her son's "Dragon Ball Z" episode, lol.
Feb 16th 2014 new
got home having a nice steak tip dinner w/broccoli and mashed potato .... the snow is sooo beautiful snowman clap thumbsup highfive
Posts 1 - 10 of 200