Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

heating our homes

Jan 27th 2014 new
Please pray for me, for all of us in the north.
I called to order LP gas for my home as my tank is almost empty a more than a month earlier than normal due to the frigid cold. I was told the price went up from $1.89 to $4.60 per gallon and will be up another dollar by tomorrow. For most of us, financially this is a huge deal. I know there are those who are worse off but I Thank you for your prayers.
Jan 27th 2014 new
(quote) Karen-712407 said: Please pray for me, for all of us in the north.
I called to order LP gas for my home as my tank is almost empty a more than a month earlier than normal due to the frigid cold. I was told the price went up from $1.89 to $4.60 per gallon and will be up another dollar by tomorrow. For most of us, financially this is a huge deal. I know there are those who are worse off but I Thank you for your prayers.

Praying I was just reading on the news the other day about a shortage in propane.

Don't understand why there is a shortage, but I pray for you that get more supplies. It sure is cold outside and inside.................

Jan 27th 2014 new
thank you Cindy!
they are sending extra trucks north as soon as they can but the situation has jacked the price up that far in less than a week

Jan 27th 2014 new
(quote) Karen-712407 said: Please pray for me, for all of us in the north.
Karen I am sorry to hear that. Honestly, I pay $100 month for heat and could not afford to pay for bills that high. I saw on TV the other day where and man had to keep his thermostat on 62 because he could not afford his gas bill. The government should not allow the gas companies to raise their gas prices. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.
Jan 27th 2014 new
Forgive me, I am not whining, but I have done the same.
Jan 27th 2014 new
(quote) Karen-712407 said: Forgive me, I am not whining, but I have done the same.
I don't think you are whining at all. You are faced with a very difficult situation.
Jan 27th 2014 new

mischievous Praying There is always a price that make us pay, and they know we need the heat and will pay for it. It's not fair. But we have to stay warm and keep ourselves healthy.

I pray that this gets resolved. Your not whining . I'd be crying for sure.

Jan 27th 2014 new
(quote) Cindy-534370 said:

There is always a price that make us pay, and they know we need the heat and will pay for it. It's not fair. But we have to stay warm and keep ourselves healthy.

I pray that this gets resolved. Your not whining . I'd be crying for sure.

Please excuse that first little emotion... don't know how that got there?
Jan 27th 2014 new
Jamie! hugs and kisses! thank you!
Jan 27th 2014 new
(quote) Karen-712407 said: Jamie! hugs and kisses! thank you!
Your welcome Karen. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.
Posts 1 - 10 of 48