Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Hey guys, I am looking for friends who shar my passion for country music. My favorite artist is Justin Moore and my favorite Texas Country Artist is Aaron Watson. I love these guys both for the twang they still embrace and because every now and them you need a sad song. These two also have some of the best love songs in my country music.

So who is your favorite artist(s) and why! Look forward to hearing from yall!
Jan 29th 2014 new
I have no fav:

Dixie Chicks > Landslide
Johnny Cash > I walk the line
Loretta Lynn > Coal miner's daughters
Tim McGraw > Highway don't care
Jan 29th 2014 new
Thanks Genie.
Jan 29th 2014 new
I dont no if that message was for me I only been on this site from 6 this evening and it 9 now so please say hello I find it hard to understand
Jan 29th 2014 new
It's gonna be all right, Joseph, the first step is admitting that you HAVE a problem. And early intervention is key. You hear the first twang of a steel string, just walk away. Your true friends WILL understand!
Jan 29th 2014 new
(quote) Joseph-623790 said: Hey guys, I am looking for friends who shar my passion for country music. My favorite artist is Justin Moore and my favorite Texas Country Artist is Aaron Watson. I love these guys both for the twang they still embrace and because every now and them you need a sad song. These two also have some of the best love songs in my country music.

Patsy Cline, Willie Nelson. Because they are good, and not modern.
Jan 29th 2014 new
Nothing wrong with the classics! I am not as familiar but if its country you can't go wrong!
Jan 29th 2014 new
(quote) Paul-1049651 said: It's gonna be all right, Joseph, the first step is admitting that you HAVE a problem. And early intervention is key. You hear the first twang of a steel string, just walk away. Your true friends WILL understand!
hug smile violin

barenaked ladies >> If i had a $1,000,000 did they rock the outdoor concerts biggrin
Jan 30th 2014 new
(quote) Joseph-623790 said: Hey guys, I am looking for friends who shar my passion for country music. My favorite artist is Justin Moore and my favorite Texas Country Artist is Aaron Watson. I love these guys both for the twang they still embrace and because every now and them you need a sad song. These two also have some of the best love songs in my country music.

Joseph,

You have no problem at all. . . none lol.

Trace Adkins
Reba McIntyre
Shania Twain
Toby Keith
Tim McGraw
Faith Hill
Carrie Underwood
Garth Brooks
Kenny Chesney
ummmm could I just say pretty much all of them??

While they have some awesome sad songs, great love songs -- my favorite songs are the upbeat, fun ones -- Toby Keith especially has some fun ones -- I'm not as good as I once was, How do you like me now. . .etc
Trace just has good music period.

Made me smile just thinking about it :-))
Jan 30th 2014 new
Trace Adkins - Arlington : www.youtube.com

Joni Harms - Old Fashioned Girl : www.youtube.com
Posts 1 - 10 of 85