Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion of sports, non-video games & hobbies! Football, baseball, basketball, hockey, or your own personal favorite. Brag about your team and explain why the refs blew the big game! Discuss your passion for Corn Hole, Horseshoes,Texas Hold'em or other games.

Saint Christopher is the patron saint of the playing field.
Learn More:Saint Christopher

BLACKHAWKS ?!? ANY FANS HERE?

Jan 29th 2014 new
GAME TONIGHT, HOPE THEY WIN :p

THATS ALL, BYE FOR NOW wave
Feb 2nd 2014 new
Hello, I enjoy watching the Blackhawks and several people I work with are fans since I live in the quad cities...see them play at times on tv but also like Tampa bay lightning!
Feb 4th 2014 new
The best team in Chicago. Quite a turnaround since Rocky Wirtz took over.a joy to watch.
Feb 4th 2014 new
The best team in Chicago. Quite a turnaround since Rocky Wirtz took over.a joy to watch.
Feb 26th 2014 new
Ice SkatingYeP! There were 10 players in the Olympics Ice Skating
May 18th new
YahooH! Wolf Whistle Ice Skating Wolf Whistle Ice Skating Bow Wolf Whistle Ice Skating Wolf Whistle Ice Skating Bow
May 29th new
Ice Skating Ice Skating Ice Skating United States Flag United States Flag United States Flag Ice Skating Ice Skating Ice Skating
where is everyone?
Jun 1st new
All I can say as a Rangers fan is that I hope the Blackhawks and Kings can put one more great game in this great series!
Jun 1st new
Well Jose, with all due respect....The Chicago Blackhawks are gonna beat the skates right off of the Kings! Ice Skating United States Flag Ice Skating United States Flag Ice Skating United States Flag Wolf Whistle Wolf Whistle Wolf Whistle
Posts 1 - 9 of 9