Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

Helping unable-to-drive-in-snow Southerners keep from starving. Wish we had them up here, I would frequent them. Even though our Culvers is the best fast food hamburger franchises in the world.

www.foxnews.com.
Jan 29th 2014 new
Try this....www.foxnews.com. Link won't work. Its on Foxnews.com about giving free food to stranded motorists.
Jan 29th 2014 new
Thanks, Tom. This was a beautiful, heartwarming story. I love it! Good News! theheart
Jan 29th 2014 new
Not only do they have Great food..but i like how they are Closed on Sundays.
That's a company i can support and respect. thumbsup Praying
Jan 30th 2014 new
(quote) Tom-54311 said: Helping unable-to-drive-in-snow Southerners keep from starving. Wish we had them up here, I would frequent them. Even though our Culvers is the best fast food hamburger franchises in the world.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2014/01/29/chick-fil-gives-free-food-to-motorists-stranded-in-souther...
I remember during their recent "controversy" when the liberal boycott backfired. I had to wait in a long line, but their chicken deluxe was well worth it!
Jan 30th 2014 new
(quote) Peter-449116 said: I remember during their recent "controversy" when the liberal boycott backfired. I had to wait in a long line, but their chicken deluxe was well worth it!
The reason why their food is so good is because the way their franchises are sold; one restaurant per owner. A person interested in owning a Chic-fil-A has to be dedicated to running one of their restaurants.
Jan 30th 2014 new
New Chic-fil-A opening 2-6-14 in Elmhurst, IL, at the shopping center at Rt. 83 and St. Charles Rd.
Jan 31st 2014 new
(quote) Sean-693950 said: New Chic-fil-A opening 2-6-14 in Elmhurst, IL, at the shopping center at Rt. 83 and St. Charles Rd.
Enjoy.
Jan 31st 2014 new
(quote) Tom-54311 said: Helping unable-to-drive-in-snow Southerners keep from starving. Wish we had them up here, I would frequent them. Even though our Culvers is the best fast food hamburger franchises in the world.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2014/01/29/chick-fil-gives-free-food-to-motorists-stranded-in-souther...

Take walk through the kitchedn and see why they chicken sandwiches are a world apart from Wendy's, Burger King, and McNasty's chicken sandwiches.
www.chick-fil-a.com
Posts 1 - 9 of 9