Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

I know I click on chat on the member's profile and invite him to chat but then what? Does he click on my profile to chat? We tried to communicate by messaging but it took 36 minutes for one message to be sent after responding. Thanks for any info.
Jan 25th 2014 new
Hi Diane,

Since i don't use the Chat feature enough.. i'll give you my limited knowledge of it..and maybe someone else can add more.

On the bottom right of your screen you will see a "bubble" looking Icon.
Click on that and make sure the box is checked that You are available to Chat.. and then just follow
what the Tip says.

Tip: To start a new chat click on the "chat" icon from another members' profile.
wink Praying
Jan 25th 2014 new
(quote) Diane-1049865 said: I know I click on chat on the member's profile and invite him to chat but then what? Does he click on my profile to chat? We tried to communicate by messaging but it took 36 minutes for one message to be sent after responding. Thanks for any info.
Diane,

When you see the person's profile, he has to be on-line and actually active on his computer (at least in the past minute); you will then see the chat icon available. Click on this, and the chat window will appear on the bottom right corner of your screen. Then, just type your message.

Jan 25th 2014 new
Thank you.
Jan 29th 2014 new
Have the same question all the profiles have the chat option grayed out does that mean they are inactive? Or have they put that they're online but not available to chat?
Jan 30th 2014 new
Hi Alex,

If the chat icon is disabled in the member's profile, this means that the person is not available to chat
Posts 1 - 6 of 6