Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

I'm having a difficult time sending messages and viewing pictures. Now someone is corresponding and I can't answer. I've contacted the help desk and so far their suggestions haven't worked.
Feb 2nd 2014 new
What operating system and browser are you using?
Feb 3rd 2014 new
I was on Internet Explorer, the Help Desk said to try Mozilla Firefox, I tried that, but no luck. Now the Help Desk thinks my computer is too old. I used to be able to send at least messages, but not open the photo albums. I have no trouble with Christian Mingle. I have someone I've just met so it's disappointing that I can't respond to her
Feb 3rd 2014 new
Gregory,
Any chance you can be a bit more specific as to some of the details of your computer:
  • The version of windows you are using (Windows 98, XP, Home, Vista) ?
  • The version of Firefox you tried (Firefox 3 ... or Firefox 26)?
With the above information there is a much better chance someone here can possibly come up with a configuration that will work better than you are currently able to.
Posts 1 - 4 of 4