Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for supportive and informative discussion about divorce and/or the annulment process. All posters must have been previously divorced or annulled.

Saint Eugene De Mazenod is patron of dysfunctional families & Saint Fabiola obtained a divorce from her first husband prior to devoting her life to charitable works.
Learn More: Saint Eugene De Mazenod and Saint Fabiola

What is Love

Feb 3rd 2014 new
Are there any reasons to be sure of a future good family other than financial security great employment and insurance?
Feb 5th 2014 new

I like the comment I got on http://www.catholic.com if they love god and go to church to see him regularly and have a vocation to family and serve others out of love everything else is secondary

Feb 5th 2014 new
As important as those things are, so are commitment and honesty and a shared, deep faith in God. Jobs and financial stability can come and go, true commitment can work through that and even strengthen a marriage. I have seen it in a couple who are struggling right now who's faith is so strong.
Posts 1 - 3 of 3