Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

Jesse doesn't want the drones to get him.
nation.foxnews.com
Believe it or not, he wasn't a bad governor.
Feb 5th 2014 new
(quote) Tom-54311 said: Jesse doesn't want the drones to get him.
http://nation.foxnews.com/2014/02/05/jesse-ventura-going-grid
Believe it or not, he wasn't a bad governor.
Jesse needs help. Over the past decade (or more), he has turned into a way-over-the-top "everything in the world is a government conspiracy" nutcase.

.... And I'm sure that if the government drone-masters want to track him down, they could have tracked his satellite transmission that was used for the FOX story that you highlighted.

He has had some worthwhile ideas and arguments (concerning politics) in the past, but it is nigh impossible for those ideas to be taken seriously anymore as he has really gone off the deep end.

Although, if I could wave my magic wand and replace CA governor Jerry Brown with Jesse, I might do it in a heart beat. laughing

In my humble opinion.

Ed
Feb 5th 2014 new
(quote) Tom-54311 said: Jesse doesn't want the drones to get him.
http://nation.foxnews.com/2014/02/05/jesse-ventura-going-grid
Believe it or not, he wasn't a bad governor.
I believe he's also a 9-11 "truther." I'm typing this quietly because there's a few of them rat cheer in CM!
Feb 5th 2014 new
(quote) ED-20630 said: Jesse needs help. Over the past decade (or more), he has turned into a way-over-the-top "everything in the world is a government conspiracy" nutcase.

.... And I'm sure that if the government drone-masters want to track him down, they could have tracked his satellite transmission that was used for the FOX story that you highlighted.

He has had some worthwhile ideas and arguments (concerning politics) in the past, but it is nigh impossible for those ideas to be taken seriously anymore as he has really gone off the deep end.

Although, if I could wave my magic wand and replace CA governor Jerry Brown with Jesse, I might do it in a heart beat.

In my humble opinion.

Ed
My youngest brother interviewed Ventura many years ago. He hates Ventura to this very day!
Feb 5th 2014 new
(quote) Peter-449116 said: I believe he's also a 9-11 "truther." I'm typing this quietly because there's a few of them rat cheer in CM!
He is a truther. Don't worry, I won't tell anyone you typed that.
Feb 5th 2014 new
I voted for him, Tom, because the alternatives were not good. He was a good governor until he started pushing for laws that benefited only his own personal gain. He is a bit whacked out now, though.
Feb 5th 2014 new
(quote) Kathy-635104 said: I voted for him,
Good for you. He lowered some of our taxes.
Look what we got now.....a prozak poster boy,a tax and spent. silver spoon, pro abortion, pro gay marriage loon. He beat Tom Hemmer, a big, strong Catholic, happily married, self-made man, with eight children, went to college on a hockey scholarship. Go figure! rolling eyes
Feb 5th 2014 new
(quote) Peter-449116 said: I believe he's also a 9-11 "truther." I'm typing this quietly because there's a few of them rat cheer in CM!
I saw him go off on this conspiracy in a TV interview some time ago.... which helped me solidify my current opinion of him.

Ed
Feb 5th 2014 new
I know it, Tom. It's getting hard to recognize Minnesota. The values have tanked. There's no way I'd have ever voted for Dayton. I think people forgot how dumb he was the first couple times he ran.
Feb 5th 2014 new
(quote) Tom-54311 said: Jesse doesn't want the drones to get him.
http://nation.foxnews.com/2014/02/05/jesse-ventura-going-grid
Believe it or not, he wasn't a bad governor.
Jesse is bit of an extreme personality, but being "off the grid" makes a lot of sense if you can do it.


Posts 1 - 10 of 16