Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

What would it be?

For me....remember the jetsons? we'd all be flying to out destinations lil mikie
Feb 13th 2014 new
(quote) Sharon-975094 said: What would it be?

For me....remember the jetsons? we'd all be flying to out destinations
Could I DIS-invent something? Television, for example?
Feb 13th 2014 new
I love that idea, Paul!! funny but yes!
Feb 13th 2014 new
I love that idea, Paul!! funny but yes!
Feb 13th 2014 new
(quote) Paul-1049651 said: Could I DIS-invent something? Television, for example?
NO, that is cheating. You have to invent a dis-inventing machine. irked

I am going to invent a pill that cures liberalism!
Feb 13th 2014 new
(quote) Tom-54311 said: NO, that is cheating. You have to invent a dis-inventing machine.

For that, I fear, you will need an exorcist, not a pill.
Feb 13th 2014 new
(quote) Paul-1049651 said: For that, I fear, you will need an exorcist, not a pill.
LOL
Feb 15th 2014 new
(quote) Paul-1049651 said: Could I DIS-invent something? Television, for example?
GREAT idea paul!!! ;0)
Feb 15th 2014 new
(quote) Tom-54311 said: NO, that is cheating. You have to invent a dis-inventing machine.

clap
Feb 15th 2014 new
(quote) Sharon-975094 said: What would it be?

For me....remember the jetsons? we'd all be flying to out destinations
I would invent a wristband, that not only monitored negativity bombarding a person but mitigated it, so that it never allowed a person to get wrapped in negativity so tightly they are no longer able to see the beautiful things in the world or move forward in a positive and loving manner.
Posts 1 - 10 of 11