Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Feb 5th 2014 new
....friend Richard. His wife "M" called me this evening and informed me he has been diagnosed with Stage 4 pancreatic cancer.....just devastating news as I've known this sweet couple for a very long time..and they are VERY close friends. Because of his age he has elected not to go with a regimen of chemo and/or radiation treatment. So I have no idea what the long/short term prognosis is. (thanks ahead CMers for "going to the well" again....for this one hits close to home..but they are wonderful "Faith-filled" individuals and will take this in stride) As a side note....I've just come to the conclusion since many of my friends are getting older this will probably happen more and more. Just trying to accept God's will as this sweet couple is~ l.y. j
Feb 5th 2014 new
Praying
Feb 5th 2014 new

theheart Praying Praying for your friend and his wife. May they feel God's loving presence with them at such a difficult time and for you, Jerry....peace to you and God's wisdom to be the best friend ever to them right now.

Feb 5th 2014 new
(quote) Becky-403821 said:

Praying for your friend and his wife. May they feel God's loving presence with them at such a difficult time and for you, Jerry....peace to you and God's wisdom to be the best friend ever to them right now.

Thank you for the kind words Becky. And for the prayers~
Feb 5th 2014 new
may our loving and gentle mother, Blessed Virgin Mary and God pour blessing and graces in trial and tribulation with the comfort, strength, and hope for your friend and families hug Praying theheart rosary rose rose rose
Feb 5th 2014 new
Praying hug
Feb 6th 2014 new
Prayers offered.
Feb 6th 2014 new
Praying
Feb 6th 2014 new
Thank you Jon Paul, Genie, Jane, Roystan and Julie~
Posts 1 - 10 of 90