Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

Feb 06 new
Hi All, anyone else having issues trying to reply to messages, yesterday I attempted to reply to a message and kept getting ERROR ON PAGE (console issue?) thought it was my laptop, but, have attempted it at work as well and I'm getting the same issue, I have opened a help ticket, but was wondering if anyone else is having the same problem, this all started yesterday. Thanks!
Feb 06 new
I got an error message when I tried to post in a thread. I refreshed the page, tried again, and it took.
Feb 06 new
Javascript on lesser browsers were choking on a command. By that I mean mostly Internet Explorer.

Please, stop killing kittens, and stop using Internet Explorer. Both will make the world a better place.

Just kidding. And I fixed the problem.

But really, Internet Explorer. Not Even Once.
Feb 06 new
Yes, I did. I had to get out of messages and into the person's profile in order compose and send the message.
Feb 06 new
(quote) Nilda-834707 said: Yes, I did. I had to get out of messages and into the person's profile in order compose and send the message.
I had the same problem yesterday and earlier today.
Feb 07 new
Hi! i just registered at CM 5days ago. i encountered profile that became unavailable (which I cannot reply the message).. is this still a technical problem?
Feb 07 new
"Unavailable" profiles/people are those whose profiles have been completely removed from the site.
Either the person has chosen to have their profile deleted, or Admin has discovered that they are a scammer or somehow inappropriate for this site.
Feb 08 new
(quote) Lina-796057 said: "Unavailable" profiles/people are those whose profiles have been completely removed from the site.
Either the person has chosen to have their profile deleted, or Admin has discovered that they are a scammer or somehow inappropriate for this site.
Thank you, Lina for the info. I'm learning everyday:)
Feb 08 new
Welcome, Aileen, to CM and the forums. May your stay here be fruitful and fun.
Feb 17 new
I've had similar problems and asked the help desk. They suggested I switch to Mozilla as a browser but that didn't work.
Posts 1 - 10 of 10