Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people 45+. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

The story of Abraham and Sarah is told in chapters 11-25 of the book of Genesis.
Learn More:Abraham & Sarah

45+ Chat Room again?

Feb 6th 2014 new
Last time I was on the site, I took a stab at inviting folks 45+ to one of the less-used chat rooms in the evening for "Less Than Lightening Fast" chat. It seemed *fairly* popular... anyone else done anything similar in the last year or two?
Feb 6th 2014 new
Great idea.Would it be over the weekend?
Feb 6th 2014 new
Hi Sherrill-ann! It might take me a week or so to get back where I know enough people to ask... right now I'm kind of re-orienting myself to all the new peeps. But glad to get feed back==keep your eyes open! cool
Feb 6th 2014 new
I would join in if that's okay?! thumbsup Ice Skating snowman
Feb 6th 2014 new
(quote) Jane-933948 said: I would join in if that's okay?!
Me too.
Feb 6th 2014 new
I would be interested. I tried the other chat rooms and everything moved so fast I never felt I was part of the conversation.
Feb 7th 2014 new
Hi, Jane, Josephine and Jamie! will be sure to let you know when we have it... thanks for responding! Jeanne
Feb 7th 2014 new
Ok thanks
Feb 7th 2014 new
Interesting....I stayed out of the chats because by the time I replied to someone, 10 comments made it through and my comment was just LOST in space. laughing laughing
Feb 7th 2014 new
Less than lightening fast chat...hmmmm scratchchin Sounds like just my speed. laughing

If I'm in/around, I'd join in
Posts 1 - 10 of 36