Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

Why can't we see who is a full member and who isn't? Would make a bit more sense when you don't get a reply?
Feb 7th 2014 new
If all you messages come back to you as "emote", good chances are that it's a NON. I've had a few of them. Especially, when you send text and all you get is an "emote" back.
Feb 7th 2014 new
(quote) Johnny-975202 said: If all you messages come back to you as "emote", good chances are that it's a NON. I've had a few of them. Especially, when you send text and all you get is an "emote" back.
Oh so they can reply with an emote?
Feb 7th 2014 new
Yes they can. I remember when I first started. If you send someone a typed message, they will get message saying something to the fact "you were sent a message. Sign up now to see". Something like that.
Feb 7th 2014 new
(quote) Johnny-975202 said: Yes they can. I remember when I first started. If you send someone a typed message, they will get message saying something to the fact "you were sent a message. Sign up now to see". Something like that.
Oh dear there goes my excuse, as to why some men don't reply.....LOL
Feb 7th 2014 new
laughing laughing
Feb 7th 2014 new
(quote) Elizabeth-979164 said: Oh dear there goes my excuse, as to why some men don't reply.....LOL
Maybe they dont know they can reply? It would be easier if the profile just indicated.
Feb 10th 2014 new
Elizabeth & Jamie this is basically why.

www.catholicmatch.com

1. You never know who might be the one for you.
2. People choose to subscribe at different times for different reasons. We leave it up to them.
Feb 11th 2014 new
(quote) Brian-278516 said: Elizabeth & Jamie this is basically why.

http://www.catholicmatch.com/institute/2014/02/i-gave-online-dating-a-second-chance/

1. You never know who might be the one for you.
2. People choose to subscribe at different times for different reasons. We leave it up to them.
Brian,
So if my membership lapses can I still emote?
Feb 11th 2014 new
(quote) Joan-529855 said: Brian,
So if my membership lapses can I still emote?
A non-paying member can send a smile emote with no text. I believe there is a limit on how often you can sent one to a given member (one per week comes to mind, but I am not certain).

Posts 1 - 10 of 17