Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Snowmobiling

Feb 7th 2014 new
If you haven't gone snowmobiling put it on your bucket list and go.
It is awesome fun. Trail riding deep into the forest on a moon lit night. Racing across a frozen lake as fast as you can go. Stopping at a bar/restaurant and enjoying the company of other enthusiasts. Order large, you will be hungry!
Feb 7th 2014 new
CM Snowmobiling Event at Tom's place!
Feb 7th 2014 new

I was going to ask if it was an open invitation, Tom, but Lina beat me to it!

(I've lived in MN my whole life and have seen a lot of sleds, but have never been on one.)

Feb 7th 2014 new
(quote) Kathy-635104 said:

(I've lived in MN my whole life and have seen a lot of sleds, but have never been on one.)

Is that on par with the situation of being Catholic your whole life and never having been to a week day Mass?
Feb 7th 2014 new
(quote) Tom-54311 said: If you haven't gone snowmobiling put it on your bucket list and go.
It is awesome fun. Trail riding deep into the forest on a moon lit night. Racing across a frozen lake as fast as you can go. Stopping at a bar/restaurant and enjoying the company of other enthusiasts. Order large, you will be hungry!
Problem: we don't have any snow.
Feb 7th 2014 new
(quote) Jamie-1031385 said: Problem: we don't have any snow.
You can have all of ours! :)
Feb 7th 2014 new

If that were true, Roystan, I would have to say I'm a lot better Catholic than a Minnesotan!

There's tons of snow here. I was watching a snowmobiler the other day thinking I bet they're having a blast! (At least until frostbite sets in.)

Feb 7th 2014 new
It is awesome fun that I enjoyed as a kid but have not had the opportunity to do as an adult. Envious of your fun!
Feb 7th 2014 new
(quote) Lina-796057 said: CM Snowmobiling Event at Tom's place!
There are plenty of them up here right now, Lina. Lots of snow, the trails are groomed and in good condition. All the tiny little stop signs and yield signs are up. I have a lot of trails near my house. Many of the tourists bring trailers of snowmobiles up from the Cities.
Feb 7th 2014 new
(quote) Kathy-635104 said:

I was going to ask if it was an open invitation, Tom, but Lina beat me to it!

Try it Kathy, you seem like an active person. You will get hooked. Cruise the lake! I got my first speeding ticket in Big Lake (car) when I was 16. The cop had a german shepard in his car...I didn't give him any lip!!
Posts 1 - 10 of 20