Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Feb 7th 2014 new
Switched dry cleaners.
Feb 7th 2014 new
I sent an emotigram to some guy in.......uh......Canada!

and that there is a foreign country! wink laughing laughing
Feb 7th 2014 new
(quote) Marge-938695 said:

If I tell you I will have to drain a pint of blood from your body.
Feb 7th 2014 new
(quote) Marge-938695 said:

Lets see, what bold, daring, and fearless thing have I done. For me, probably join the forums. I put myself right out there for all to see.
Feb 7th 2014 new
That is bodaciously audacious. I don't think there's anywhere further from Portland, Oregon (or Portland, Maine,for that matter, after which PortOreg is named), except perhaps for Queen Maud Land where hardly anyone lives.
Feb 7th 2014 new
(quote) Jamie-1031385 said: Lets see, what bold, daring, and fearless thing have I done. For me, probably join the forums. I put myself right out there for all to see.
There's no safety net in the forums. if you fall from the high wire, you're ... broken ... baby ... broken.
Feb 7th 2014 new
(quote) Roystan-340472 said: There's no safety net in the forums. if you fall from the high wire, you're ... broken ... baby ... broken.
I am glad that you comprehend it was an indeed an audacious move on my part Royston.
Feb 7th 2014 new
(quote) Jamie-1031385 said: I am glad that you comprehend it was an indeed an audacious move on my part Royston.
Sorry Roystan.
Feb 7th 2014 new
(quote) Debbie-168656 said: I sent an emotigram to some guy in.......uh......Canada!

and that there is a foreign country!
Consorting with some maple-syruip-swigging, toque-wearing foreigner - that IS audacious!
Posts 1 - 10 of 70