Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

what are you waiting for and whom are you hoping to do it with?

old friends, new friends, cm cyber friends, church friends, people of different beliefs and political parties...guess what, we all live together in this big ol world which is really quite small once you open your mind to it.

so, what are you waiting for and who do you hope to do it with?

Feb 07 new
I am waiting to hike from one end to the other of either Isle Royale National Park or Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore. Even I have to admit it would be a bit foolish to attempt either on my own. As for who will take me? My (God-willing) future husband!

I would also love to have at least two goats and some chickens, but it would be nice to have another person around to take care of them if I were to get sick. Plus, I need someone to take on the task of building them a cozy little home. I think all I would be good for is painting the thing!
Feb 07 new
(quote) Connie-17641 said:

old friends, new friends, cm cyber friends, church friends, people of different beliefs and political parties...guess what, we all live together in this big ol world which is really quite small once you open your mind to it.

I am waiting for one of the (many) women whom I am interested in to be willing to at least communicate on a regular basis, instead of messaging back 1-2 times only and inexplicably ceasing to correspond.
Feb 08 new
Goodnight, sweetheart, well, it's time to go,
Goodnight, sweetheart, well, it's time to go,
I hate to leave you, but I really must say,
Oh Goodnight, sweetheart, goodnight
Feb 08 new

..."what are you waiting for and whom are you hoping to do it with?"

I need clarification on the phrase "do it". My mind immediately goes into the gutter when I read these words. laughing
Feb 08 new
(quote) Brett-848238 said: I need clarification on the phrase "do it". My mind immediately goes into the gutter when I read these words.
You do have a point here. laughing
Feb 08 new

As another year goes by, I am still waiting for Selma Hayek to return my phone calls. ashamed
Feb 08 new
I got nothing. . . nope nothing. . . that's not good, I should start dreaming a bit.
Feb 08 new
I have wonderful dreams Battling eyelashes and am just praying for the one to share them with me heartbeat
Feb 08 new
I can't understand how anyone living in snow and ice can have wonderful dreams. Are you overheating your room during the night?
Posts 1 - 10 of 66