Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

I am interested in history, art, photography and chasing sunsets

History: Civil war Reenacting

Photography: collect cameras and take a lot of photographs

Sunsets: there's nothing more beautiful than viewing the painted skies that God gave to us to enjoy

Feb 08 new
Chasing sunsets is a futile situation.
Feb 08 new
(quote) Cindy-534370 said: Chasing sunsets is a futile situation.

cindy,

have you ever seen the tornado chasers? they seem to fuel their energy levels by doing this hobby. chasing or following sunsets until they fade away is exciting. If you haven't done it yet, I would suggest you do it at least once. Sunsets are breathtaking! I've captured many great sunsets on film.

Feb 08 new
(quote) Cindy-534370 said: Chasing sunsets is a futile situation.

Good to know, because I am still stuck on sunrises :)

I am looking forward to more woodworking.

Feb 08 new
I recently started doing some tile mosaics. I mount them on hardibacker cement board. They are suitable for placing in the yard. So far I've made a couple of American Flags. Future plans are to make a mosiac rosary.

Feb 08 new
(quote) Connie-17641 said:

I am interested in history, art, photography and chasing sunsets

History: Civil war Reenacting

Photography: collect cameras and take a lot of photographs

Sunsets: there's nothing more beautiful than viewing the painted skies that God gave to us to enjoy

Wonderful

really like the idea of chasing sunsets- I go to football games in the fall

grow daffodils in the spring and hunt insects for collection in the summer

Feb 09 new
(quote) Connie-17641 said:

cindy,

have you ever seen the tornado chasers? they seem to fuel their energy levels by doing this hobby. chasing or following sunsets until they fade away is exciting. If you haven't done it yet, I would suggest you do it at least once. Sunsets are breathtaking! I've captured many great sunsets on film.

Yes, I have seen tornados chasers on TV, but I never saw a sunset chaser. I can't imagine chasing a sunset, for fear of driving off the end of the earth, or getting into a wreck.
You cannot chase a sunset, cause you can't get to it.......maybe I don't know how you this?
Could you explain?
I do agree they are beautiful.
Feb 09 new
(quote) John-971967 said:

Good to know, because I am still stuck on sunrises :)

I am looking forward to more woodworking.

That is awesome to be stuck on the sunrises.

What are you going to make in woodworking?
Feb 09 new
Music.

It takes up a lot of my free time - singing in church choir, playing in community bands. It's worth it though. It's a lot of fun.
Feb 09 new
(quote) Andrea-622151 said: Music.

It takes up a lot of my free time - singing in church choir, playing in community bands. It's worth it though. It's a lot of fun.
I particularly love to mountain bike and hike because you get to go deep into the woods.
Posts 1 - 10 of 34