Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Feb 8th 2014 new
Now where were we?
Feb 8th 2014 new
(quote) Carol-1007500 said: Now where were we?
frogs. . .

Feb 8th 2014 new
(quote) Carol-1007500 said: Now where were we?
You asked if I thought this party was more mature than a high school party.

Ha! Not by a long shot. Hey, there's another title option..."Long Shot", a nose ahead of "Why don't U answer me" with "Innuendo" bringing up the rear. This race is "Too close to call."

Sorry, "Just Horsin' Around.".....bartender, the trough's gettin' low here.
Feb 8th 2014 new
(quote) Lauren-927923 said: frogs. . .

You meaning having to kiss a lot of them before meeting the handsome prince or your biologically driven version?
Feb 8th 2014 new
(quote) Carol-1007500 said: You meaning having to kiss a lot of them before meeting the handsome prince or your biologically driven version?
lol well they are basically one and the same. . .I started to use a hunting analogy but decided that might be more upsetting than frogs and fairy tales so I stuck with those :-).
Feb 8th 2014 new
(quote) Virginia-1026653 said: You asked if I thought this party was more mature than a high school party.

Ha! Not by a long shot. Hey, there's another title option..."Long Shot", a nose ahead of "Why don't U answer me" with "Innuendo" bringing up the rear. This race is "Too close to call."

Sorry, "Just Horsin' Around.".....bartender, the trough's gettin' low here.
Again, too funny, Ginny. And you should start the topic of the frequent lament: Why Don't you Answer Me?"
Feb 8th 2014 new
In deference to the lovely Carol whose lovely legs I've been mercilessly pulling for the last few minutes, let me say that having had next to no experience of high school dances, cocktail parties or crapshoot, but a reasonable amount of experience in watching cop shows on TV, CM is the dry clerical chore of reading one perp file, I mean, profile, after another.

It's also looking at one mug shot after another but since there are or, dare I say, should be difficulties in principle about the choosing of one woman over another for further attention by inessential esoterica to do with physical appearance, much like Simon Legree sizing up slaves, the content of the perp files, I mean, profiles, should be the goer, the thing to be looking for being how hypothetically well a chosen person will suit the anticipated joint enterprise of one's married life. Vague, I know ....

Or something like that.
Feb 8th 2014 new
(quote) Lauren-927923 said: lol well they are basically one and the same. . .I started to use a hunting analogy but decided that might be more upsetting than frogs and fairy tales so I stuck with those :-).

Never happy about a violent analogy, Lauren, but not keen on fairy tales either. For those less squeamish, would you please share the hunting analogy you initially considered?

Feb 8th 2014 new
(quote) Roystan-340472 said: In deference to the lovely Carol whose lovely legs I've been mercilessly pulling for the last few minutes, let me say that having had next to no experience of high school dances, cocktail parties or crapshoot, but a reasonable amount of experience in watching cop shows on TV, CM is the dry clerical chore of reading one perp file, I mean, profile, after another.

It's also looking at one mug shot after another but since there are or, dare I say, should be difficulties in principle about the choosing of one woman over another for further attention by inessential esoterica to do with physical appearance, much like Simon Legree sizing up slaves, the content of the perp files, I mean, profiles, should be the goer, the thing to be looking for being how hypothetically well a chosen person will suit the anticipated joint enterprise of one's married life. Vague, I know ....

Or something like that.
To what end, Roystan, are you reading one profile after another? Are you a fictional character only?
Posts 1 - 10 of 124