Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Had to put my cat down today.

Feb 11th 2014 new
Please pray for me to help me deal with the grief of having had to put down my little girl, Jennie (cat) 2-11-14 weeping . She had cancer that moved into her lungs.
Feb 11th 2014 new
(quote) Diane-1049865 said: Please pray for me to help me deal with the grief of having had to put down my little girl, Jennie (cat) 2-11-14 . She had cancer that moved into her lungs.
So Sorry for your loss Diane. I will keep you both in my prayers. Stay close to God.
Feb 11th 2014 new
Im sorry.I know whats its like.Someone stole my cat Snowball.They stole the man across the streets daughters kitten also.
Feb 11th 2014 new
Praying
Feb 11th 2014 new
(quote) Diane-1049865 said: Please pray for me to help me deal with the grief of having had to put down my little girl, Jennie (cat) 2-11-14 . She had cancer that moved into her lungs.
Hello Diane,

You talking to an animal lover, and I am so sorry for the loss of your cat! I hope you eventually find another one that will fill the hole in your heart!

Blessings and Happy Valentines,
Sharon
Feb 11th 2014 new
Praying Praying
Feb 11th 2014 new
Please accept my sympathy in the
loss of your beloved cat.
Laurie
Feb 11th 2014 new
sad Praying
Feb 11th 2014 new
Hello Diane,

I am very sorry for your loss. I have been through this with a dog and it is very painful.

Your in my prayers.
Feb 11th 2014 new
Praying
Posts 1 - 10 of 44