Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people 45+. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

The story of Abraham and Sarah is told in chapters 11-25 of the book of Genesis.
Learn More:Abraham & Sarah

Feb 13th 2014 new
Well, I was attempting to fill out my kids' income tax paperwork but am ashamed to say it's beyond me. Time was when all you needed for taxes was a 10th grade education, but now...I've got to make copies and send it out. I did clear off the car, which will halve the work in the morning. biggrin
Feb 13th 2014 new
getting ready to watch American Idol.

Feb 13th 2014 new
Grading papers, baking, watching Law and Order and talking to my dog balloon snowman
Feb 13th 2014 new

not snowing here(too cold for that)

sorting my sock drawer, trying to get the cat to talk, watching the Olympics, counting the days until CM Tucson

Feb 13th 2014 new

sorting my sock drawer, trying to get the cat to talk, watching the Olympics, counting the days until CM Tucson

Feb 13th 2014 new
(quote) John-34848 said:

Great coping skills...and the CM Tucson Event in March should keep its promise of Spring! Lina has lined up a nice itinerary, it seems! I'm looking forward to meeting everybody...thumbsup
Feb 15th 2014 new
Which one? LOL...

After meeting with my family and cousins for a 3 hour lunch on a snowy day, I am listening to sermons and teachings of various speakers, having a cup of hot chocolate, looking at old pictures, praying, doing laundry, and enjoying the quiet of an unexpected 6 day vacation from teaching due to the storm and the Presidents' Day weekend!

I'm looking at tax paperwork, too. No wonder why Turbo Tax is a best seller! Thank God for good friends that help me yearly to do this. There should be an E-Z way to do this :)

Jeannie
Feb 15th 2014 new
fluffyNot snowing yet but it's coming. Watching the Olympics in front of the fireplace with my candles lit, on CM for a few and texting with a friend. I'm a multi tasker Ice Skating
Ice Skating snowman fluffy Ice Skating snowman fluffy
Feb 15th 2014 new
(quote) John-34848 said:

My son was in Tucson today, competing for a track event. He said it was in the low 80's; his sun burnt shoulders can attest to it.. The high today in Phoenix was in the upper 80's; too warm for February. We need moisture more than anything. Keep counting those days down.
Posts 1 - 10 of 21