Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion of sports, non-video games & hobbies! Football, baseball, basketball, hockey, or your own personal favorite. Brag about your team and explain why the refs blew the big game! Discuss your passion for Corn Hole, Horseshoes,Texas Hold'em or other games.

Saint Christopher is the patron saint of the playing field.
Learn More:Saint Christopher

Olympic hockey

Feb 15th 2014 new
United States Flag defeats Russia 3-2 in a shootout. highfive
Feb 15th 2014 new
With a guy from Warroad, MN going 4-for-6 in said shootout! biggrin
Feb 15th 2014 new
(quote) Michael-76823 said: With a guy from Warroad, MN going 4-for-6 in said shootout!
WARROAD!! All right! The greatest hockey town on earth. Michael, did you know he is a second cousin to Henry Boucha...the toughest hockey player to ever come from Minnesota!
When I was in HS, Warroad , a tiny town way up north with no indoor hockey rink, would travel down to the Cities and beat the big schools.
There is a video on the internet showing a Boston bar going nuts for Oshie!
Feb 15th 2014 new
(quote) Tom-432657 said: defeats Russia 3-2 in a shootout.
Great topic, Tom.
Feb 15th 2014 new
(quote) Tom-432657 said: defeats Russia 3-2 in a shootout.
Cool beans. Go USA
Feb 15th 2014 new
(quote) Tom-54311 said: WARROAD!! All right! The greatest hockey town on earth. Michael, did you know he is a second cousin to Henry Boucha...the toughest hockey player to ever come from Minnesota!
When I was in HS, Warroad , a tiny town way up north with no indoor hockey rink, would travel down to the Cities and beat the big schools.
There is a video on the internet showing a Boston bar going nuts for Oshie!
I remember watching Henry Boucha play in the MN High School Hockey Tournament when I was a kid, and later in the pros, until his career got cut short by that eye injury. Great player, and great rivalry with Roseau, where all the Brotens came from. Amazing the success those two tiny schools have had over the years against the big cake-eater schools from the Mpls suburbs like Edina, Bloomington, etc over the years, as well as producing a ton of US Olympians Olympics
Feb 15th 2014 new
Ice Skating United States Flag United States Flag United States Flag Ice Skating
Olympics Olympics Olympics Olympics
Feb 15th 2014 new
GO TEAM USA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Feb 16th 2014 new
USA defeats Slovania 5-1. biggrin Kessel's hat trick goal sparked victory for team USA.
Feb 16th 2014 new
(quote) Michael-76823 said: I remember watching Henry Boucha play in the MN High School Hockey Tournament when I was a kid, and later in the pros, until his career got cut short by that eye injury. Great player, and great rivalry with Roseau, where all the Brotens came from. Amazing the success those two tiny schools have had over the years against the big cake-eater schools from the Mpls suburbs like Edina, Bloomington, etc over the years, as well as producing a ton of US Olympians
I agree!! Do you know what Edina stands for?

Every Day I Need Attention.
Posts 1 - 10 of 35