Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

As They Say...

Feb 16th 2014 new
When it rains, it pours! Please continue your prayers for me, as my luck has not turned - yet.... I am truly in need of God's mercy regarding my job, my finances, my teeth, and - now - my car. And the loss of my mother. All of these things are weighing heavy on my heart. Thank you in advance for lifting me up at this difficult time!
Feb 16th 2014 new
Praying Praying Praying
Feb 16th 2014 new
(quote) Chelle-924354 said: When it rains, it pours! Please continue your prayers for me, as my luck has not turned - yet.... I am truly in need of God's mercy regarding my job, my finances, my teeth, and - now - my car. And the loss of my mother. All of these things are weighing heavy on my heart. Thank you in advance for lifting me up at this difficult time!
Sure Chelle----- rosary Praying rosary
Feb 16th 2014 new
Praying theheart Praying
Feb 16th 2014 new

Happy Birthday! Chelle

Happy Birthday!

Feb 16th 2014 new
Praying Praying
Feb 16th 2014 new
Having a Job type of run? keep the faith honey, it can only get better. happy birthday, the path is being opened for something wonderful, despite the rockiness! Hugs and prayers!! Happy Birthday!!

Feb 16th 2014 new
Thank you all for the prayers, kind words and birthday wishes! Chelle
Feb 16th 2014 new
Praying of course Chelle and Happy Birthday! hug
rose heart Wolf Whistle lil mikie clap heartbeat hyper
Feb 16th 2014 new
Praying Praying prayers are being said.
Posts 1 - 10 of 24